Relegation/Promotion Playoff - can't find enough teams

crooy3

Hi guys, I'm trying to implement the correct rules for the Relegation/Promotion Playoff in Croatian League System.

Second and Third division have the joint playoff round.

Second Division have 18 teams. At the end of the season the last 2 clubs are eliminated, and the 16th club goes to the playoffs.

Third league has 5 child leagues (East, North, Central, West, South). The winners of each of the child leagues + 16th club from the Second league are playing the joint playoff. So, six clubs, random draw, 3 matches, winners of each match are going to the Second league next season. Losers, of couse, are going to the Third league.

The problem is the following:
slika.png.fc6bd78a2b9f7f1638fd3de31368cc13.png

Here are some screenshots from the Editor you could be interestind in: https://imgur.com/a/ecTdU7k

Here is the source file:

cro-update v1.2.fmf

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like I succeeded at the end.

But the way I made it now doesn't make any sense for me. So far, the playoffs have been added as the second stage in the second division. I removed it now and added the same stage as the only stage to the Third Division (parent competition) with the same rules.

Basicly it should be the same thing. So why it hasn't worked so far, I really don't know.

5 hours ago, crooy3 said:

It seems like I succeeded at the end.

But the way I made it now doesn't make any sense for me. So far, the playoffs have been added as the second stage in the second division. I removed it now and added the same stage as the only stage to the Third Division (parent competition) with the same rules.

Basicly it should be the same thing. So why it hasn't worked so far, I really don't know.

Because you added teams from third league(parent competition) and not from child comps.

Game looked for qualified teams from stage 0 of third league which is parent comp.