FM09: Are there any 'stats guides' etc out there?

I've tried searching the forums but can't find anything and I think this is the right place to post.

Basically I always manage in the premiership or the championship and no lower. On my next game I want to try and bring a team up as far as I can. I have a number of questions, some obviously team specific.

1) Any recommended teams from League1, League 2 and even conference and North/South?

Basically if I'm in the lowest league, I don't want a team thats in serious trouble (I don't mind a little bit of trouble though :p)

2) When I say stats guide, what I mean is basically what would be considered good stasts for teams in the divisions. Like I said, I manage in the premiership so I know to target players with 20 in the key attributes, but what about lower down. Obviously If I'm managing in Conference North I'm not going to get 16-20 in ALL key areas. Also I do know attributes don't mean everything but they have some importance obviously.

I know the above may seem stupid, but I am completely clueless when it comes to managing lower down.

I did have a couple more but cant remember at the moment.

I apologise if this is in the wrong place, I was gonna post in LLM forum but there's no naming there so though I better not!

Thanks in advance everyone! :thup:

first off... good man!!

much more satisfying taking a smaller team to victory , to the prem and beyond

my suggestion would be leeds utd...

great squad

great stadium

great support

great history

and if your managing in league 1.. looks for stats of 12 on key attributes... (example: a cb with 12 for marking and tackling is a star player indeed for league 1 imo)..

just judge it yourself though mate.... look at the teams around you... and see what they have....

get the best you can obviously... but dont worry to much.. just get players that fit in well.. oh and post on the lower league threads and forums... they have great lists of players that do well in lower leagues

Archived