[Czech Republic] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Czech Republic here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Czech Republic should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

Great job guys! I like that you added pretty much all the youngsters from Czech top divisons, even though their attributes are little bit weird sometimes, but I will try to repair it myself.

I noticed two things as Slavia Praha manager - Tomáš Malínský and Petr Ševčík are both listed as left footed, even though they are both right footed IRL.

4 hours ago, Pepsi91 said:

Great job guys! I like that you added pretty much all the youngsters from Czech top divisons, even though their attributes are little bit weird sometimes, but I will try to repair it myself.

I noticed two things as Slavia Praha manager - Tomáš Malínský and Petr Ševčík are both listed as left footed, even though they are both right footed IRL.

Hi Pepsi91, thank you for your feedback.

As we are currently looking to strenghten our Slavia Pragues researching team (if you want) please feel free to contact czech_asstresearch@yahoo.co.uk.:)

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Fraaj said:

Is Abdallah Sima due to an upgrade in the winter update? He's probably the most hyped player in the Czech league at the moment! 

He will be reviewed for the winter update.

Despite he has been hyped these days he still needs to play some more matches to show how he is really about.

• 2 months later...

Hi DrazdaCZ, please keep discussion in english. As far as I understood your Cheick Condes ability query....well higher transfer value not immediately means the same ability level.

Condes current ability has been increased significantly since the summer, despite the fact he was newcomer at table bottomed Taborsko in 2nd Division even just a year ago. He is still very young African player (20y) with already reflected pretty nice potenial and therefore I believe he will go way higher once more confirmed in the pitch.

Hope this helps.

Cheers 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...