[Uruguay] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Uruguay here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Uruguay should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @Kaniko Ramone this is not an issue but rather a nuance.

Can we stop having Francescoli and Bengoechea as Montevideo Wanderers' icons for future editions? The thing is that, although we are proud of them being products of our youth system/their early career days, neither of them have been interested in Wanderers at all in recent decades or ever, so having them speaking about Wanderers' latest form is weird (I know this is a very niche thing, but bear with me). On the other hand, having people like Chapita Blanco or Chifle Barrios speaking about Wanderers is extremely more common in real life (you can see Blanco supporting Wanderers on Twitter even as a Torque player nowadays, not to talk about el Chifle being part of the Wanderers board and its football committee as of writing this).

Could this be a thing for future editions? Glad to help in the research for other clubs and this sort of thing too.

2 hours ago, Laurefinwe said:

Hey @Kaniko Ramone this is not an issue but rather a nuance.

Can we stop having Francescoli and Bengoechea as Montevideo Wanderers' icons for future editions? The thing is that, although we are proud of them being products of our youth system/their early career days, neither of them have been interested in Wanderers at all in recent decades or ever, so having them speaking about Wanderers' latest form is weird (I know this is a very niche thing, but bear with me). On the other hand, having people like Chapita Blanco or Chifle Barrios speaking about Wanderers is extremely more common in real life (you can see Blanco supporting Wanderers on Twitter even as a Torque player nowadays, not to talk about el Chifle being part of the Wanderers board and its football committee as of writing this).

Could this be a thing for future editions? Glad to help in the research for other clubs and this sort of thing too.

It's always very helpful to have this information first hand from club's supporters, so it will be fixed inmediately.
From 1-20 in "likeness", which rating do you suggest for:
- Pablo Bengoechea
- Enzo Francescoli
- Sergio Blanco
- Chifle Barrios
- any body else

Are any of those (or any other) worth the status of Legend?

On 12/12/2020 at 10:51, KeegBCFC said:

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but wasn't sure where else to put it. This is definitely incorrect as Liverpool paid like 22m for Suarez then Barca paid upwards of 80m didn't they?

image.thumb.png.3aa32567b5d01e6668e36c8b29807715.png

Yeah, this is not definately the place for this, as this seems an error within the news.

I think you should probably post this on https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/828-all-other-gameplay/
Keep me updated with this, please.
Thanks.

12 hours ago, Kaniko Ramone said:

It's always very helpful to have this information first hand from club's supporters, so it will be fixed inmediately.
From 1-20 in "likeness", which rating do you suggest for:
- Pablo Bengoechea
- Enzo Francescoli
- Sergio Blanco
- Chifle Barrios
- any body else

Are any of those (or any other) worth the status of Legend?

20 for Tito Borjas, Obdulio and Barrios, and legends the three of them

17 for Blanco

15 for Francescoli

14 Daniel Carreño, Mauricio Nanni 

13 Alfredo Arias

10 Ronald and Julio Ramírez, Maximiliano Olivera, Guzmán Pereira, Maximiliano Rodríguez Maeso, Adrián Colombino and Sebastián Eguren

8 Santiago Rodríguez, Diego Riolfo, Rodrigo Pastorini, Gastón Bueno and Ignacio María González Gatti

maybe 5 for Bengoechea, Fernando Muslera, Pablo García, etc.

On the disliked personnel there is only two I can think of right now and that's Gastón Rodríguez Maeso with a -20ish and Emanuel Gularte with a -15ish.

In terms of new stadium names, Obulio Varela should probably come unticked by default in the list, as we already have Villa Española's with that name. If Wanderers ever builds a new stadium and names it after a club legend it would be most likely René Tito Borjas, unless Blanco returns now to the club and we win the Clausura and this season's Uruguayo, but that will be info for next year's edition :rolleyes: 

28 minutes ago, Laurefinwe said:

20 for Tito Borjas, Obdulio and Barrios, and legends the three of them

17 for Blanco

15 for Francescoli

14 Daniel Carreño, Mauricio Nanni 

13 Alfredo Arias

10 Ronald and Julio Ramírez, Maximiliano Olivera, Guzmán Pereira, Maximiliano Rodríguez Maeso, Adrián Colombino and Sebastián Eguren

8 Santiago Rodríguez, Diego Riolfo, Rodrigo Pastorini, Gastón Bueno and Ignacio María González Gatti

On the disliked personnel there is only two I can think of right now and that's Gastón Rodríguez Maeso with a -20ish and Emanuel Gularte with a -15ish.

In terms of new stadium names, Obulio Varela should probably come unticked by default in the list, as we already have Villa Española's with that name. If Wanderers ever builds a new stadium and names it after a club legend it would be most likely René Tito Borjas, unless Blanco returns now to the club and we win the Clausura and this season's Uruguayo, but that will be info for next year's edition :rolleyes: 

Thanks!

Francescoli previus rating was around 15, so it won't change that much his behaviour towards the club's news.
Notice that the feature (icons and legends of the clubs commenting news on the club) may or may not be tied to this table. It's really out of my control.

43 minutes ago, Laurefinwe said:

What about this other guys in the list?

Jorge Martínez 15
Santiago Ostolaza 11

Diego Aguirre 11
Álvaro Fernández 11
Ariel Krasouski 10

Luis Alberto Acosta 10

Mathías Corujo 9

Julio de Souza 8
Fernando Machado 7

Walter Devoto 7
Walter Guglielmone 7

Julio Rodríguez 7
Gerardo Alcoba 7
Danilo Peinado 6

Juan Álvez 6
Diego Cháves 6
Jonathan Lacerda 5
Gabriel Alcoba 5
Edgar Martínez 5
Claudio Dadomo 5
Agustín Peña 4
Mario Álvarez 3

On 27/12/2020 at 16:40, Kaniko Ramone said:

I guess it's Santiago Martínez? Or maybe Santiago Ostolaza?

That was Santiago Martínez indeed, I got mixed in the list with Maxi Rodríguez there. 

The people in your last post, I'm too young to rate some of them (and I don't come from a Wanderers family personally), but overall the rest look OK, Gerardo Alcoba's rating should probably increase a bit given that he's come back now and that we're doing good with him as captain (this always thinking of next year's edition). In addition, I think that taking those ratings into account, Muslera's should raise to a 10-12, as we have a special affection for him, not only because he's one of the most successful goalkeepers that we ever produced, but also because he's always stated publicly that he wants to end his career at Wanderers (instead of Nacional, for example).

I have mixed feelings about Betito Acosta and Aguirre, since they became more prominent figures at and of Peñarol after Wanderers than they were probably for us.

I get your point about the former icons interacting with the media about Wanderers in game, I just used the editor to decrease Francescoli to 30 because it was getting annoying seeing him speak about Wanderers every ingame weekend.

4 hours ago, Laurefinwe said:

That was Santiago Martínez indeed, I got mixed in the list with Maxi Rodríguez there. 

The people in your last post, I'm too young to rate some of them (and I don't come from a Wanderers family personally), but overall the rest look OK, Gerardo Alcoba's rating should probably increase a bit given that he's come back now and that we're doing good with him as captain (this always thinking of next year's edition). In addition, I think that taking those ratings into account, Muslera's should raise to a 10-12, as we have a special affection for him, not only because he's one of the most successful goalkeepers that we ever produced, but also because he's always stated publicly that he wants to end his career at Wanderers (instead of Nacional, for example).

I have mixed feelings about Betito Acosta and Aguirre, since they became more prominent figures at and of Peñarol after Wanderers than they were probably for us.

I get your point about the former icons interacting with the media about Wanderers in game, I just used the editor to decrease Francescoli to 30 because it was getting annoying seeing him speak about Wanderers every ingame weekend.

Reduced Francescoli to 6.
Raised Muslera to 12.
Added Santiago Martínez to 8.
Luis Alberto (not Betito, but Beto) Acosta and Diego Aguirre remained the same, as no indication otherwise.

Do not hesitate to post whatever other errors you find.
Thanks!

I noticed today that we no longer have the Clubs' nicknames in the game. Weren't they there in previous FMs?

Considering recent events, I assume that some can be seen as problematic (looking at you, Liverpool), is that the reason not to have them all in game?

3 minutes ago, Laurefinwe said:

I noticed today that we no longer have the Clubs' nicknames in the game. Weren't they there in previous FMs?

Considering recent events, I assume that some can be seen as problematic (looking at you, Liverpool), is that the reason not to have them all in game?

No idea.
I have not been informed.
Club's nicknames are still on our db. If those are not extracted into the game, it's a matter for another thread.
By the way, I don't see any issue with current Liverpool's nicknames, "Negriazules" and "La Cuchilla".