[England Northern Premier League – Levels 7 & 8] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to England's Northern Premier League (Levels 7 & 8) here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for England's Northern Premier League (Levels 7 & 8) should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

If Warrington Town are promoted to the National League north, they move stadium to Hilton Park in Leigh - a stadium which was demolished and redeveloped in 2009!😂 

It’d make more sense for them to relocate to the Haliwell Jones stadium or to Leigh Sports Village or Halton Stadium

Edited by itsbradbutcher57

• SI Staff
18 hours ago, itsbradbutcher57 said:

If Warrington Town are promoted to the National League north, they move stadium to Hilton Park in Leigh - a stadium which was demolished and redeveloped in 2009!😂 

It’d make more sense for them to relocate to the Haliwell Jones stadium or to Leigh Sports Village or Halton Stadium

Cheers. I've set Hilton Park to have the correct info now. It shouldn't be chosen for any stadium move in future.

It's up to the game where it moves the team, really. But it should choose a more suitable stadium to move to now.

• 2 months later...

Wisbech Town moved out of Fenland Park, PE13 3QL (Id 5100112) in 2008 (which became housing) and moved into Fenland Stadium, PE14 7AL (Lat: 52.679, Long: 0.180) in 2010. Currently known as the Elgoods Fenland Stadium. The NPL website shows stadium capacity as 1,118 with no mention of seating & the best I've been able to find is a ground-hoppers blog which estimates around 200 seats.

22 hours ago, AhMostyn said:

Wisbech Town moved out of Fenland Park, PE13 3QL (Id 5100112) in 2008 (which became housing) and moved into Fenland Stadium, PE14 7AL (Lat: 52.679, Long: 0.180) in 2010. Currently known as the Elgoods Fenland Stadium. The NPL website shows stadium capacity as 1,118 with no mention of seating & the best I've been able to find is a ground-hoppers blog which estimates around 200 seats.

Thanks for this, this has been updated for the next update. I have found multiple sources that suggest a capacity of 1,118 and the non-league directory has 118 seats down so I have set this and updated the latitude/longitude.