The Dealing Challenge

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a question about what happens in season two. Will we get new transfer budgets or not?? also if we do i think it should be on how well we do in the league. For example if you finish top you should get 50m but if you finish 15th then maybe about 15m and so on.

Yeah Lol :p

Also, as I said before, say if Nottm Forest( No affence), Bristol City and Luton got relegated in your game, it wouldn't make them relegated as we would have a vote to see who came up and who went down and do it tht way and the one with the most votes goes up/down. Or shall we keep the leagues the same?

i think i only need one more player to strengthen my squad as i think ive done some good business in the market as ive got a very strong squad

How much did you pay for steven jovetic??? Hes actually a left midfielder on fmh 09 isnt he.

Yes you can have Ghaly for free, Crickie, you don't have Lee Martin anymore as he was shifted out. Iain, yes you can release players out on loan. WBA, you can have Vaughan for £5M next season as he is out on loan to Boro at the moment :)

I bid £6M and Osman for Lennon.

Archived