The Dealing Challenge

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lukaboi could you please add shawky 3.5 million, riggott 1.4 million and tom craddock 120 k to the transfer list and marvin emnes to loan list ive never heard of him and on the game for some reason he is nearly 10 million wont sell him he obviously has potential

can i release the following players please

barry richardson

Gavin Kavanagh

Emile Sinclair

Shane Redmond

Yeh sure.

lukaboi. How much would be acceptable for morten gamst pedersen of blackburn?

I'd say £7M :)

Lukaboi could you please add shawky 3.5 million, riggott 1.4 million and tom craddock 120 k to the transfer list and marvin emnes to loan list ive never heard of him and on the game for some reason he is nearly 10 million wont sell him he obviously has potential

Will do :)

Ok then.

Also, to make this more exciting I will come in with offers from other clubs who aren't in this challenge, starting with Bristol Rovers making a £50K bid for Dale Roberts and Charlton making a £2M bid for Ian Westlake. Barcelona make a bid of £26M for Hargreaves and Chievo make a £3.5M bid for Kuszcak.

Also, can somebody please come in with bids for Everton players as I don't want to be biased towards my team, thanks :)

lukaboi il pay 400 k for daniel parejo from real madrid castilla and 4 mill for vicente from valencia

Iain342 your money estimates are way off on the game gilberto costs 500 k and bentley is 12 mill

Parejo is available for £1M and Vicente is available for £8M.

Also, that is how much Iain wants for his players, he doesn't have to sell them cheap. :)

Archived