The Dealing Challenge

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lukaboi, i meant Tottenham's Dawson because i thought they had no manager, but they do and he says he wont sell so...

I am willing to pay 5 mill for Pennant.

And ill take Andrew Taylor for 3 mill.

Could you please confirm my transfers Lukaboi, so i know which players and what funds i have left.

I already bid 500k for Nuno Valente, bought Agger for 13 mill, Balkestein for £1M and Kranjcar £15M. And Andrew Keogh is in two teams.

(Not to rush you or anything, but its quite messy for me now as im not sure which transfer have gone through and which not.)

Vela is available for £12M and Wilshere is available for £8M

I'll bid £19 Millino for Vela and £13 Million for Wilshire

Not for sale my friend

To Tottenham for 2.5 million

Deal, 6m for Scholes

I bid 9 million for Wilshere

outbid :p

15m for Fraizer Campbell :)

£17.5 Million for Campbell

i bid 10 million plus Gibson for Wilshere

MJGB any better offer than 18 million for Campbell?

You already got Wilshere, I'm updating the squads at the moment.

erm ok, i'm pretty sure i haven't let him go anywhere else. Erm, let me just scan through the last page or two to check.

Oh alright, I'm pretty sure you didn't get rid off him either.

EDIT: I know where he went, you bought Guardado for £7M and Guardado didn't you?

ive only just noticed on my middlesbrough squad that i no longer have quaresma i should have because i have not sold him to anyone or had any bids for him and i do not wish to sell him either

Well have I charged you for him and how much did you buy him for as I don't remember you bidding for him as when I check Liverpool bid for him but I withdrew that as they didn't have enough money at that time, also you only have £3M :confused:

Ok thanks, I will start on the changes file when the tranfer window closes so I can round up all transfers.

Also, I need your opinion, should I give you the changes file and you carry on as normal or should I give you the changes file and after every one finishes season 1, we have a 2nd transfer market and I update all stats and all the Date Of Birth's?

Well that's odd because you never bidded for him and I don't remove players when I re-write the squads, only unless they get transferred and I didn't remove him because he was never there.

Unless you can prove me wrong.

Thats a nice squad ive got an a perfect 36!

Luka i think it would just be better to keep it going as it will be harder for you to keep adjusting the whole file every time but if you r happy doing that go for it

Yeah, I was thinking of letting you get on with it as it would take alot of work to update every player on the database :)

Well that's odd because you never bidded for him and I don't remove players when I re-write the squads, only unless they get transferred and I didn't remove him because he was never there.

Unless you can prove me wrong.

i sent u my bid as a pm so if it not there u must have deleted because i know i had defenitely bought him he was in my squad list

Archived