Few questions about 'Relaxed' player personality

Hi

There are a lot of players in-game with the 'Relaxed' personality. 

Through experience I've come to interpret this as meaning that they do not train as hard as others, hence negatively affecting their development over time. 

Are there any other impacts barring the above? For example, would they tend to try less than others in a match? Or are they less demanding in contract negotiations, for example? 

Also can this personality change over time? Perhaps through talking to the player or pairing them up with a more professional mentor? 

Thanks

• SI Staff

Relaxed is low training combined with lack of ambition - think 'slacker' culture ...

This can mean they'll be easier to handle if you're trying to keep low wages.

Personalities can change over time, they're especially malleable at an early age and yes mentoring is a good approach.

• 1 month later...

I have a Wonderkid with Relaxed personality but the game doesn't let me select a player that's ambitious/professional/determined. Instead the game only shows four players that aren't suitable. I've tried to but the game just don't let me select the good ones! What do I do?

Edited by shimera

• SI Staff
23 hours ago, shimera said:

I have a Wonderkid with Relaxed personality but the game doesn't let me select a player that's ambitious/professional/determined. Instead the game only shows four players that aren't suitable. I've tried to but the game just don't let me select the good ones! What do I do?

If you go to a specific player you can ask he mentor players and you might be able to pick the 'relaxed' kid from that ... however do bear in mind that to mentor someone a player has to have a certain seniority within the club, ie. a wonder kid can't tutor other kids etc.

PS - If you go to the kid and select 'find a mentor' and use the left-right arrows on the find mentor page to look through all the players who are valid to mentor players. They are sorted by 'compatibility' however and it might be that he isn't particularly interested/compatible with professional players (which is somewhat to be expected) ... sometimes you have to force these things to happen ;)

35 minutos atrás, Marc Vaughan disse:

If you go to a specific player you can ask he mentor players and you might be able to pick the 'relaxed' kid from that ... however do bear in mind that to mentor someone a player has to have a certain seniority within the club, ie. a wonder kid can't tutor other kids etc.

PS - If you go to the kid and select 'find a mentor' and use the left-right arrows on the find mentor page to look through all the players who are valid to mentor players. They are sorted by 'compatibility' however and it might be that he isn't particularly interested/compatible with professional players (which is somewhat to be expected) ... sometimes you have to force these things to happen ;)

Oh I see! Actually I've found Konaté laying around RB Leipzig when Juventus made a bid for him so I went and bought him because his personality is Very Ambitious, he looks professional in training and my Assistant says my Relaxed kid can "learn a lot with him"! Let's just hope that Konaté's traits can rub off on that kid eventually!

By the way thanks for the answer~

Edited by shimera