FM20 Ingame editor part 2 - Multiple suggestions

godzilu

Hey guys

I forgot to add a few options that are not present in the ingame editor, but only in third party tools, so here is a list with more options to continue the first suggestion thread that was reviewed, https://community.sigames.com/topic/524549-fm20-ingame-editor-multiple-suggestions-for-mass-edit-and-others/ :

0. Edit data analyst facitilies. You can edit all facilities bar that.
1. Maximize match sharpness for club/league.
In the previous thread I also suggested max condition, but match sharpness is something different, so I wanted to make it clear.
2. Mass 0 (zero) jadedness for a club/league.
3. Freeze personality, reputation, match sharpness, condition, jadedness and morale for all players in club/league.
4. Freeze staff reputation in club/league.
5. Freeze to max tactical familiarity and team cohesion in club/league.
6. Remove bans and freeze ban state in club/league. 
7. Remove injuries and freeze injury state in club/league.

All suggested options are present in third party tools, but to get them all we need to use 3 tools. 

Also, all above options refer to MASS edit, not player by player. 

Stay safe and have a nice summer. 
Thank you

Edited by godzilu

Cool suggestions - the one and only time I tried to use the editor to test giving a team perfect staff I deeply desired the following:

• The tab key to work between attributes rather than having to click into every single box
  • Make perfect for role, for columns of variables or overall (with perfect recognising if perfect should be a 1 or a 20)

• 2 months later...