Best role for two-footed wide players

I want my wide player who is either footed to be able to both cut in and shoot or pass, and go out to cross the ball. Basically leave it more up to him but keep an element of unpredictability about it. What role and instructions would you recommend?

One option I see is to just play as a winger, but train the cuts inside PPM. Any other recommendation? With an Inside Forward role, I see the player constantly cutting in and rarely do they do anything else. 

3 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

I want my wide player who is either footed to be able to both cut in and shoot or pass, and go out to cross the ball. Basically leave it more up to him but keep an element of unpredictability about it. What role and instructions would you recommend?

One option I see is to just play as a winger, but train the cuts inside PPM. Any other recommendation? With an Inside Forward role, I see the player constantly cutting in and rarely do they do anything else. 

Wide midfielder? then he will do whichever seems best at that point due to no locked in instructions.

14 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

I want my wide player who is either footed to be able to both cut in and shoot or pass, and go out to cross the ball.

Inverted Winger kinda does that.

Or, if you want a more conservative role, that doesn't dribble by default, a Wide Midfielder, like Djuicer said. One of my personal favourites.