Norwich adding some Leadership,Work Rate and experience to survive the drop

Hey guys so looking at Norwich im thinking they look like a fun save ! 

they have some amazing youth players that no doubt will either be your spine for years to come or the investment to build solid foundations to be a long term prem club. 

How ever they are lacking the winning,competitive high work rate and leadership in the club. I see a player like Gelson Fernandez from Frankfurt as a cheap but important character to bring into the club. I think there is a few players who can be sold and bring in more strength and character.. To avoid the drop and cement there place in PL allowing me to progress to mid table - Europe and the main goal is to win trophies,leagues and become a top 6 club in the Premier League. 

Reason for my post is hoping the FM community would help me identify some players in the mold of Gelson Fernandez not just players in the DM role. But all over the pitch. 

Leadership,Winning Mentality good work rate. I am also thinking of selling Pukki and investing in a new striker to lead the line. 

Guys like Kenny McLean sold at a value of 10 Million to bring in a lad like Gelson Fernandez for 1.3 is the style im going for. 

Love players with good ball control,heading ability and crossers,FK ability. 

Any and all help or input is welcomed and greatly appreciated. 

Gelson Fernandez 

1660341741_GelsonFernandes_Profile.thumb.png.8115cdb0cc87684ddbdc9480e9f5f205.png

2 minutes ago, willbrown83 said:

Ivan Strinic is  a great left back on a free at the start only down is leadership 10 and probly like 70k wages had a good 1st season for me at United then sold him for 10mil decent bit of businese

Nice shout I gotta keep the leadership up as the young lad Jamal Lewis is my LB but his leadership is a 2. 

Did you have him at Man U ? 

I don't know if you play with a DM, if you do and he's not already moved Lucas Leiva is fantastic. On my Lazio save Madrid, Barcelona, and Chelsea are constantly after him. He's such a rock and brings balance to the team. Not to mention his tackles are fantastic. 

Interesting that you're trying to sell Pukki, given he is a workhorse of a forward. Would seem to fit exactly what you're looking for first season (high teamwork, workrate, resolute personality) or are you looking for someone with more EPL experience?

On 05/04/2020 at 06:23, Something said:

I don't know if you play with a DM, if you do and he's not already moved Lucas Leiva is fantastic. On my Lazio save Madrid, Barcelona, and Chelsea are constantly after him. He's such a rock and brings balance to the team. Not to mention his tackles are fantastic. 

I do I want Tonali but Leiva is a massively good shout even at his age still a beast ! :) forgot all about him, 

On 06/04/2020 at 03:14, CityAndColour said:

Interesting that you're trying to sell Pukki, given he is a workhorse of a forward. Would seem to fit exactly what you're looking for first season (high teamwork, workrate, resolute personality) or are you looking for someone with more EPL experience?

Well to me I could replace him with Dembele (Lyon) Edourd (Celtic) or Morelos (Rangers) for my power forward. 

hes 25 million rated on mine I am good at getting close to full value or more so with a bit of the (Harry Redknapp) wheeler dealer may be able to make money off him and bring in a player I prefer more. plus he is on the back side of 29

• 4 weeks later...

Buy Lewis Ferguson from Aberdeen and Sotiris Papagiannapolous from FC Kobenhaven

They helped me win the FA Cup in the first season

I sold Teemu Pukki too, he's not what I needed

Edited by Deisler26