Players not showing in 'Squad' screen

Hoping someone can help me with this problem. 

I'm currently playing FM20 as Feyenoord in the year 2027. I have found some players, who are highly rated, who play for Feyenoord. However, they are not showing in my 'Squad' or 'Tactics' page, not in the senior squad, B team or Under 19's. 

If I go to the development tab on the player, I still don't have the option to move him into a squad. 

Has anyone had this problem before?

image.thumb.png.836c0d622bad690577d140213fe8eb00.png

I am having this same problem with Ajax...Sergino Dest, Kenneth Taylor, a regen GK at least all show up for topics in my inbox (Taylor signed a new contract, the GK wants a loan, etc) but none of those players show up on any other screen but their own.  They are not in the squad list for any of the three teams, not on loan, not transferring out, not on holiday or int'l duty, etc. They don't show up in the team report.  When you view their page they are correctly compared with others in their position, but if you look at any other report, they aren't taken into consideration. I have reset all filters etc.  Here are various screen shots, happy to upload a save. 

20200111172955_1.jpg

20200111173010_1.jpg

20200111173016_1.jpg

20200111173048_1.jpg

20200111173101_1.jpg

1 hour ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

@HurriKANE @Dan1297 - Might be worth posting it in the User Interface bug forum: https://community.sigames.com/forum/741-user-interface/

Thanks--I actually found a bug thread after posting this and reposted it there-- here's the link, if you want to add yours @Dan1297

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

Been browsing through forums and the internet viewing all the usual FM sites and it seems like this is happening to a lot of people. I've been going through the same problem in my journeyman save. I get news articles about players who just don't show up anywhere. Tried renewing their contract, didn't work. The thing is... when doing a journeyman save and trying to control finances it really cramps your moves as you just can't get rid of some wages or make some money selling said players (not even mentioning the fact that some are really good and you could in fact use them). Just wanted to add that I'm not so sure is depends solely on the fact that you add leagues. I use the same approach as other  players, adding leagues as you progress in your career. Anyway, this happened to me on my first save with the originally loaded leagues, by then it was in Austrian 2nd tier. I'm going through the same now on a different save game in Czech Republic's 2nd tier. I've never seen anything like it in all FM versions up until now.

It's incredibly annoying, I do hope they manage to get a fix pretty soon.

Cheers,

Dalai

If you're encountering a bug, please report it. It's all well and good saying "lots of people are having it", but if no one is reporting it to SI to give them the information they need to fix it, then they're going to struggle to get rid of it.

The bug report forum can be found here, and it'd likely fall under a user interface bug, if the players aren't showing: https://community.sigames.com/forum/741-user-interface/

• 10 months later...

Hi guys.
If you want to transfer a player from a certain team and he is not on the squad list the click tactics first team and see if he is there if he is not check the substitutions and if he is not there second team and if he is not there u-19 and omg if he is not there sorry

• 1 year later...

I was having a similar problem on FM22. I fixed it by pressing reset on the filters in the squad tab. Please note this fixed it for the tactics and other tabs too. Press this even if the filters dont look wrong. Hope this helps even if it is a few years late.