How to increase conversion rate

Hey all.

In my current save, I'm very much controlling games, I often have control in possession and I have some of the highest chance creation in the league. However, my shots on target and conversion rate are amongst the lowest in the league. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks 

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 1.13.05 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 1.12.56 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 1.12.44 am.png

Oh sorry, here's the tactics and team. Player instruction are as follows: 

Pressing forward support

- Shoot more often

- Move into channels

Winger attack (left)

- Cross aim centre

Mezzala attack

- Shoot more often

Ball wining midfielder support

- Shoot less often

Wide midfielder attack (right

- Cross more often

- Cross from byline

- Cross aim centre

- Dribble more

- Shoot less often

Wing back attack (left)

- Cross aim centre 

- Shoot less often

Wing back support (right)

- Cross aim centre

- Shoot less often 

Centre backs and goalkeeper 

- N/A

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 9.38.34 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 9.38.38 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 9.38.41 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 9.38.43 am.png

29 minutes ago, Manicbruv said:

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 9.38.34 am.png

8 hours ago, Manicbruv said:

I often have control in possession and I have some of the highest chance creation in the league. However, my shots on target and conversion rate are amongst the lowest in the league

Looking at your tactic, I would assume those "many chances" you create are of pretty low quality (even if the game counts them as "good" ones purely statistically). Because your tactic is needlessly aggressive and unbalanced, both in defense and attack. 

Using so many instructions is never a good idea (especially as most of them lead to overkill). To say nothing about the setup of roles and duties + the Attacking mentality - which all together mean you are asking for trouble. There is so much I would change in this tactic that I simply don't know where I would start from. Actually, I know. But I fear you wouldn't be willing to accept such a huge change.

30 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

Looking at your tactic, I would assume those "many chances" you create are of pretty low quality (even if the game counts them as "good" ones purely statistically). Because your tactic is needlessly aggressive and unbalanced, both in defense and attack. 

Using so many instructions is never a good idea (especially as most of them lead to overkill). To say nothing about the setup of roles and duties + the Attacking mentality - which all together mean you are asking for trouble. There is so much I would change in this tactic that I simply don't know where I would start from. Actually, I know. But I fear you wouldn't be willing to accept such a huge change.

Actually I'd be completely open to new changes. Draws are really getting on my nerves.

Edited by Manicbruv