No fixtures for the third season.

Just now, maniakus87 said:

The biggest problem is I'm afraid to start a new game.

Should be fine, Christopher said in your thread that it was related to a club vision piece of code changing a name... I do not imagine they would have left such a game breaking bug untouched and unsolved, and the chances are, even if they have, you won't get the same club vision issue again.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb maniakus87:

Sadly they don't care. I paid, and that's enough. But thanks for trying to help.

Simply not true, but you can't expect that they just fix your saved game. If they found the reason and fixed it, it has to be tested and if that works it will become part of an update.

In the meantime why not playing another save? 

2 minutes ago, KUBI said:

Simply not true, but you can't expect that they just fix your saved game. If they found the reason and fixed it, it has to be tested and if that works it will become part of an update.

In the meantime why not playing another save? 

I didn't expect to fix my save game. I'm only interested in whether this error occurs again or has been fixed.

vor 1 Minute schrieb maniakus87:

I didn't expect to fix my save game. I'm only interested in whether this error occurs again or has been fixed.

When you start a new save and go on holiday for five season, what happend?

53 minutes ago, KUBI said:

When you start a new save and go on holiday for five season, what happend?

All due respect Kubi, but I think you've misunderstood the issue...

It seems to be an issue that occurs if a few different things come together in your save to cause the bug, rather than something that is easily repeatable... 

I think it's perfectly acceptable for Maniakus to be weary about starting a new save without knowing if it might happen again or not...

It does not make much sense to ask in the GD forum as the Q&A testers usually just visit the bugs forums. 

So I will post a link to  this thread in the original bug report and close it.

• KUBI locked this topic