Sugestions

Hello. I have not started yet in fm 2020, I will start on Friday, but I also want to know some things that could help me in my career with Dinamo Bucharest which I will do, which I will post on the forum. Please with some tactical instructions and other things that will help me. I don't want tactics from the net, I want to grow from my work and I want some transfer suggestions. Thanks.

22 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

Aveți cel puțin o idee despre ce formațiune intenționați să utilizați? Deoarece cantitatea de informații furnizate este prea mică pentru orice sfat semnificativ.

I would like a 4-2-3-1 with MC not with DM, but I'm not sure it will work on the team.

47 minutes ago, Axyongaming007 said:

I would like a 4-2-3-1 with MC not with DM, but I'm not sure it will work on the team

If you are not good and experienced enough at creating tactics, I would suggest you avoid a 4231, simply because it's pretty much tricky and inherently vulnerable formation, for which you need to have both the right players and tactical knowledge. Instead, you better start with 4123 (a.k.a. 4141dm wide), which is a well-balanced system that offers more options and potential role/duty combinations than 4231. Once you have mastered the art of tactical creation, you can give the 4231 a try :brock: ;)

1 hour ago, Axyongaming007 said:

I would like a 4-2-3-1 with MC not with DM, but I'm not sure it will work on the team.

If you have one of the top teams in the league, you can try forming one. If not you are better with a balanced formation like 4-4-2, 4-3-3 and 3-5-2. A 4-2-3-1 has four players in the opposition half so it better suits for a high tempo- pressing game with complete CMs.

Edited by frukox

1 hour ago, frukox said:

Dacă aveți una dintre cele mai bune echipe din ligă, puteți încerca să formați una. Dacă nu, sunteți mai bine cu o formațiune echilibrată precum 4-4-2, 4-3-3 și 3-5-2. Un 4-2-3-1 are patru jucători în repriza de opoziție, astfel încât se potrivește mai bine pentru un joc de presare înaltă a timpului cu CM complet.

Dinamo in fm is one of the best team of Romania, but in UCL, UEL and UEL2... I think I try a 4-3-3.

Yeah, you are better off with a balanced formation, then. For home matches, you can set up a high-press tactic and for your away and tough European matches, you could benefit from a counter-attacking approach. Just try to be sensible with your team instructions and then watch your matches in full whether the tactic works the way you want. Are you controlling, defending and attacking the space you imagined in the way you want? If not, tweak it a little bit as you go. Hope you’ ll find a way, eventually.

Edited by frukox

7 minutes ago, frukox said:

Da, atunci te descurci mai bine cu o formare echilibrată, atunci. Pentru meciurile de acasă, puteți configura o tactică de presă ridicată, iar pentru meciurile europene în deplasare și dure, puteți beneficia de o abordare contra-atacantă. Încercați doar să fiți sensibili cu instrucțiunile echipei dvs. și apoi urmăriți complet meciurile dvs. dacă tactica funcționează așa cum doriți. Controlezi, aperi și ataci spațiul pe care ți l-ai imaginat așa cum vrei? Dacă nu, reglați-l un pic în timp ce mergeți. Sper că veți găsi o cale, până la urmă.

Thank you very much. 

You will see if you helped me in the career section, I have it there is called "A story in Romania"