FM20 - A Wandering Dork

coady

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we face Manchester United in the FA Cup as the transfer window comes to an end!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, Climbing With Cliftonville & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we face leaders Manchester City in the Premier League, before a massive FA Cup tie against Arsenal. We've also got our annual youth intake.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we face Premier League leaders Manchester City in the FA Cup Semi Final. First though, we head to Bayern Munich in the Europa League.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we face RB Leipzig in the semi final of the Europa League. We then look to secure Champions League football for the first time, as we face Derby County in the Premier League.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 9 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we face Liverpool in the FA Cup final at Wembley, before playing Celtic in the Europa League final.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 17 review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we look ahead to a big summer with Dorking Wanderers, as we prepare our side for Champions League football for the first time!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, Climbing with Cliftonville & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also my FM20 Network Career & stadium review series, Review The 92, every Sunday.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 18 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we reflect on the summer transfer window. We also play our final game of the series against Manchester City in the European Super Cup Final.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, Climbing with Cliftonville & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the end of career review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we reflect on the fantastic rise of Dorking Wanderers and review our successful career at the club! We then officially resign from our role.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, Climbing with Cliftonville & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also my FM20 Network Career & stadium review series, Review The 92, every Sunday.

Thanks for watching!