FM20 - A Wandering Dork

coady

Welcome along to the Season 11 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we look back at our remarkable title success in the Championship with Dorking. We discuss our transfer plans for the Premier League, morale & a potential new stadium too.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also my FM20 Network Career & stadium review series, Review The 92, every Sunday.

Thanks for watching!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome along to Season 12 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we prepare for our first ever Premier League season with an epic transfer window. We've got loads of new faces and plenty have left the club too.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching, I really appreciate it!

Welcome along to Season 12 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we make our Premier League debut with Dorking against Sheffield United. We then head to the Emirates Stadium to face Arsenal in our first away match.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 12 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we're back after a fairly strong start to the Premier League season. Today, we face Manchester United for the first time in our career, hoping for a miracle result!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 12 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status.Today, we play champions Liverpool twice in the space of 3 days in a tough Premier League festive assignment. Can we spring a surprise against the runaway leaders?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 12 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we head through transfer deadline day and reflect on the January window in full. We then face Everton in the Premier League, looking to edge closer to survival.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 12 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we face Watford as we look to secure early Premier League survival. We're also back for youth intake day, which shows promise for our youth development for the first time in the series.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 12 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we play our final game of the Premier League season against Newcastle United. Can we secure a remarkable top half finish in our first year at top flight level?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 12 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we look back at a successful first Premier League season which ended with a top half finish. We now face some tough decisions regarding transfers as we plan for the summer ahead, but will we make the right calls?

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also my FM20 Network Career & stadium review series, Review The 92, every Sunday.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 13 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we head through a frustrating summer transfer window, as we struggle to compete financially for our top targets. Can we secure a good enough squad to prevent a Premier League relegation battle!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 13 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we play our first two games of the Premier League season after a difficult summer transfer window. We face Watford at home before heading to Manchester United. I also have my first meltdown on the channel! 😂

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 13 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we celebrate the opening of our new stadium with a massive game against Arsenal. We also reflect on our poor form and struggles in the Premier League.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 13 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got stadium news, more youth intake disappointment and a big Premier League double header against Tottenham Hotspur & Everton!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 13 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we start with a Premier League trip to Liverpool while battling an injury crisis. We then head into transfer deadline day, with a massive signing on the cards!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 13 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we view some pleasant surprise from our latest youth intake, reflect on a poor run of results & face Leicester City in the Premier League.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 13 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we finish our Premier League season against Derby County, with a chance to better last season's 10th placed finish!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 13 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we look back at a second successive top half finish in the Premier League. We also discuss going big in the transfer window, board issues & a potential takeover.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 14 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got our most spectacular summer transfer window yet, as we prepare Dorking Wanderers for an optimistic chase for European football in the Premier League!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 14 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we play our first two games of the Premier League season with plenty of optimism following a summer transfer spree. We face Manchester City at home, before heading to newly promoted Southampton!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 14 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we continue the Premier League season with a big double header against Leicester City & Arsenal. Can we keep ourselves away from the relegation scrap?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 14 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we talk about how close we came to being sacked after a board takeover. We then face Manchester United, the team that humiliated us last season!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 14 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we focus on the second leg of our Carabao Cup Semi Final against Manchester City. Can we complete an epic comeback to make our first major cup final with Dorking?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 14 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we lead Dorking Wanderers in their first every major cup final against Burnley. Can we win the Carabao Cup and take our side into Europe?

Thanks for watching as always!

Welcome along to Season 14 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we celebrate our first excellent youth intake as Dorking manager, before facing Tottenham Hotspur in a crucial game as we chase European Football for the first time!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 14 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we play our final game of the Premier League season against Wolves, with a win likely to wrap up European football for the first time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 14 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we deal with the agonising wait for our first European Football, which turns into an emotional roller-coaster! We also talk transfers, summer plans & facilities miracles!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 15 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got a crucial summer transfer window round up, as well as European disappointment. Can we compete at the top end of the Premier League?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 15 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we start our Premier League season with a trip to regular title challengers Liverpool. Will it be more early season embarrassment, or have our new signings made us a force?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 15 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we head to Manchester United in the hunt for the Champions League places, following a brilliant start to the Premier League season.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 15 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we head to Premier League leaders Chelsea after a brilliant start to the season. We then face Tottenham Hotspur in the Carabao Cup!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 15 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we head through transfer deadline day with a number of potential departures on the cards. We then face fellow Premier League side Wolves in a crucial FA Cup replay!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 15 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we look at our youth intake, before leading Dorking in a massive FA Cup Quarter Final against Manchester City! Can we spring a surprise to book our place at Wembley?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 15 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face Chelsea in the FA Cup Semi Final at Wembley. Can we pull off a second major shock in succession?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 15 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face Brighton on the final day of the Premier League season, as we look to better 5th placed Arsenal's result. All eyes then turn to the FA Cup final, as Tottenham Hotspur look to crush our Europa League dream!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 15 review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we prepare for a big summer transfer window ahead of our first season in Europe with Dorking Wanderers!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 16 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got our summer transfer special ahead of our first ever season in European Football. It's a big one as well, as we introduce a new massive record signing!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 16 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we play our first ever European game, as Dorking face Dinamo Bucharest in a playoff match. We then start our Premier League season against Newcastle United.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday at the same time. My weekly live stream series from FM20 continues every Tuesday at 10am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 16 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face Spartak Moscow in the first Europa Conference, before heading back to domestic action!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday at the same time. My weekly live stream series from FM20 continues every Tuesday at 10am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 16 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face Chelsea in the Carabao Cup, before playing Burnley in the Premier League. We also look at Lionel Messi & TNS.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 16 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we reflect on a poor run of form that risks sending us down the Premier League table fast. We try to stop the rot against Manchester City & Manchester United, as well as looking at our youth intake preview.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 16 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we're back for a chaotic transfer deadline day as we try to revive our faltering Premier League form. We then face Liverpool in the second leg of of a crucial Carabao Cup Semi Final.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 16 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face Manchester United, as we make our second appearance in a major cup final. Can we lead Dorking to their first major trophy?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 16 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face Bournemouth in an FA Cup Semi Final, before hosting Arsenal in the Premier League. Can we secure a Europa League place as we continue our fight on three fronts? We also assess our youth intake.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 16 Episode 9 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face Brighton in the Premier League as we look to mathematically secure 5th place & Europa League Football. We then face Levante in the second leg of the Europa Conference Semi Final, with a place in the Final almost secured!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 16 Episode 10 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got two cup finals, providing more opportunities for our first major trophy. First, we face Liverpool in the FA Cup final, before taking on Hibernian in the Europa Conference!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 16 review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we look ahead to another summer with Dorking Wanderers, as we look to prepare for the step up to the Europa League & a top four challenge!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got a returning hero in an otherwise frustrating summer transfer window. We then play our first game of the Premier League season at Reading FC.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we start our Europa League campaign with a trip to Fiorentina, following a strong start to the Premier League season.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face champions Liverpool in the Premier League, looking to finally break into the top four. We then play Lionel Messi's TNS side in the Europa League, as he continues to perform miracles with the Welsh outfit.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday at the same time. #

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 17 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face leaders Chelsea in the Premier League, before a big Carabao Cup tie against Arsenal!

Thanks for watching!