FM20 - A Wandering Dork

coady

Welcome along to Season 1 Episode 1 of my FM20 story A Wandering Dork. In this series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. We start today by introducing the club, squad, staff and enjoy our first day in a new job!  

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for 2 new episodes a week from Cricket 19 Career Mode. There's also daily content from Football Manager 2020, with 5 new episodes from my long term FM20 story, A Wandering Dork, plus 2 episodes from my FM20 Beta series.   

Thanks for watching!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahead of episode 2 tomorrow, which will include our first competitive game and a whole host of transfer news, why not learn more about our first FM20 long term story, A Wandering Dork. We discussed why we've picked the club, what makes their situation unique and why they're perfect for Football Manager. We also discuss the content we'll be producing from this Dorking Wanderers series and the self imposed rules we'll be adhering to throughout.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for 2 new episodes a week from Cricket 19 Career Mode. There's also daily content from Football Manager 2020, with 5 new episodes from my long term FM20 story, A Wandering Dork, plus 2 episodes from my FM20 Beta series.

Thanks for watching as always, it's greatly appreciated!

Welcome along to Season 1 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we manage our first game with Dorking, as we head to Welling United in the National league South. We also review a busy summer in the transfer market.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 1 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face Walton Casuals in our first FA Cup game, hoping to start a big money run to help our club finances. We also look at our use of the loan market and mentoring groups.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 1 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face two of the rich kids of lower league football. Firstly, we head to Salford City in the FA Cup First Round, before playing Billericay Town in the National league South.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 1 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we head into 2020 with a tough run of fixtures and financial trouble. We visit top 7 sides St Albans City & Oxford City, as we try to stay in the playoff mix.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 1 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we continue our push for a playoff place against Slough Town. We've also been busy in the transfer market!

Thanks for watching!

14 hours ago, Maw74 said:

I am playing FMT, checked those players on my game.

Dorking Contracts.jpg

That's so frustrating, they've single-handedly created over half of my 600k debt in the first season! At least their contracts are nearly up. :thup:

Welcome along to Season 1 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face Hemel Hempstead on the final day of the National League South season, knowing a result will guarantee us a playoff place.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 1 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we review our first season at Dorking and take an in depth look at our transfer policy, scouting and squad, ahead of a big summer overhaul at the club.

Thanks for watching!

We'll be back tomorrow at 4.30pm with a massive transfer special ahead of our second season with Dorking Wanderers. We've had a massive overhaul at the club, with a huge number of new staff and players to introduce. Join me tomorrow to find out who!

Welcome along to Season 2 Episode 1 of my FM20 story A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we dissect a very busy summer transfer window at Dorking, with plenty of new faces in both the playing and staff ranks.

Thanks for watching as always, it's greatly appreciated!

Welcome along to Season 2 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we start the National League South season against Billericay Town & Truro City. Will our new signings gel immediately?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 2 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we try to continue our strong start to the National league South season, as we face Slough Town & pre-season favourites Boreham Wood.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 2 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got another big double header from the National League South, as we face Hemel Hempstead Town and top of the table rivals Havant & Waterlooville.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 2 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face the biggest double header of the series so far. First, we play Dulwich Hamlet in a battle of the top 2 in the National League South. We then face EFL side Scunthorpe United in the FA Cup First Round, hoping to resolve some of our financial troubles.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 2 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we discuss a board takeover at Dorking. We also face a double header against Chippenham and Havant & Waterlooville in the National League South.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 2 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we can wrap up the National League South title in a battle of the top 2 between us & Dulwich Hamlet. Or will it go down to the final day against Bath City?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 2 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we take a look at adapting to promotion and how it can affect off-season planning. We also review our individual training setup, as we try to get the best development from our young squad.

Thanks for watching as always!

Welcome along to Season 3 Episode 1 of my FM20 story A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, discuss our preparations for life in the Vanarama National League, including another busy summer in the transfer market. 

Thanks for watching, it's greatly appreciated!

Welcome along to Season 3 Episode 2 of my FM20 story A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we start our National League campaign following a busy summer transfer window in the last episode. We face Bromley at home on the opening day, before a trip to Dulwich Hamlet.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 3 Episode 3 of my FM20 story A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we come back to face league leaders Sutton United, remarkably managed by John Terry. We then face Swindon Town at home, hoping for our best league win of the series so far.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 3 Episode 4 of my FM20 story A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face our Head Coach side Kettering Town in the National League, before a big chance in the FA Cup away to Dagenham & Redbridge.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 3 Episode 5 of my FM20 story A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, it's a battle of the top 2 as we face Chesterfield in the National League. The title race is on and we'll be hoping to come out on top. We also look at our youth intake preview & mentoring group.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 3 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we head to Ebbsfleet and Maidenhead in a National League double header. The title race is going to the wire, but can we hold our nerve?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 3 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we play the final two games of the National League season and still have a chance to win the title. We face Barnet & Chester in our matches, as we hope to pip Chesterfield to top spot!

Thanks for watching!

Edited by coady

Time for a quick thanks! Welcome along to a quick channel update as I thank you for helping my channel, Load FM, reach 1000 subscribers. A massive thank you for your support, I really do appreciate it.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 3 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, following a disappointing end to the league campaign, we head into the National League Playoff Semi Final against Barnet. Can we reach the Wembley final and make it one step closer to the EFL?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 3 Episode 9 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face Aldershot Town in the National League playoff final at Wembley. Can we complete a remarkable season with promotion to the EFL?

Thanks for watching!

Edited by coady

Welcome along to the Season 3 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we talk about our preparations for turning professional next season, after a remarkable promotion success to reach the EFL!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 4 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we meet the new transfers in to the club as we prepare for our first season in the EFL. We also play our first professional game, as we face Plymouth Argyle in the Carabao Cup.

Thanks for watching, it's greatly appreciated!

Edited by coady

Welcome along to Season 4 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got EFL League Two action for the first time on camera with Dorking Wanderers, as we head to promotion favourites Blackpool. We also keep up to date with the transfer window.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 4 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face Chelsea Under 23's in the Leasing.com trophy. We also face Wycombe Wanderers in League Two as we continue to adapt to life in the EFL. Finally, we have some disappointing transfer news.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 4 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we focus on injuries, new transfers (including our replacement CB) and face both Cheltenham & Gillingham as we continue our debut League Two season.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 4 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got League Two action against both Chesterfield and Dagenham & Redbridge. In between those games, we'll be in full panic mode as the January transfer window slams shut!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 4 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. We face Forest Green & Blackpool in a League Two double header today, attempting to reach the 50 point mark and secure survival in our first EFL season with Dorking.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 4 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we finish our first season in the EFL with a League Two clash against Wycombe Wanderers. The visitors need a win to wrap up promotion, where as a positive result for us could secure a remarkable top half finish!

Thanks for watching!

elcome along to the Season 4 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we start a mini revolution by discussing all the players we expect to leave the club this summer. We also look at how to utilise the medical centre to reduce injuries, as we try cope against stronger squads in the EFL.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 5 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got lots of transfer action to share with you! It's a classic lower league transfer window special, with plenty of players joining and leaving Dorking Wanderers ahead of the new season.

Thanks for watching as always, it's greatly appreciated.

Welcome along to Season 5 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we start our League Two season against Salford City, following a very busy transfer window.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 5 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face a big test against Bolton Wanderers in League Two, as we look to continue our strong start to the EFL Season with Dorking!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 5 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we face Spurs U23's side in the Leasing.com Trophy. We also have a chance to go top, as we head to Colchester United in League Two.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 5 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we try to rectify our poor form with a crucial festive double header in League Two. First, we face Gillingham at Meadowbank, before heading to Wales to visit Wrexham.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 5 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we celebrate our return to the top of League Two with a tough game against Burton Albion. We also reflect on a busy transfer window, including a record sale from the club!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 5 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we continue our promotion chasing run in with two tough League Two trips to Tranmere Rovers & Grimsby Town. I also make my debut on camera! 😂

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 5 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we play our final two games of the League Two season with a chance to wrap up promotion. Firstly, we're visited by Crawley Town, before heading to York City.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 5 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we discuss the transfer window ahead after securing promotion to League One. We also look at our use of the loan market, which is crucial for a smaller reputation club such as Dorking Wanderers.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 6 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got another busy summer transfer special to get through, as we try to prepare Dorking for life in League One for the first time!

Thanks for watching as always!

Edited by coady

Welcome along to Season 6 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we play our first ever game in League One with Dorking, as we face Lincoln City at our new makeshift home.

Thanks for watching!