Player-Generation

26 minutes ago, frogsplash said:

Also when you start a game there is an option to add players to playable teams so that all teams have enough players

You may need to start a new game unfortunately but this option should help

Yeah yeah i know, but this option just generates 14-16 players, which is not enough. And the greyed out players are not on the same level as the first generated player.

55 minutes ago, RefaxLp said:

Do you know if there is a way to generate more than about 14-16 players at the beginning of a new save? 

Multiple forum accounts are not allowed, so please use the original one as this one will be suspended.

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, rinso said:

what's the exact problem? Where are you trying to generate players, what team and what league? 

When I want to start a new save in lower leagues (germany, there are just a few players in the teams), and I get (by start of the game when ticking the box to fill teams with players) in the most times 16 bad players, most under 23 and just ******** in this league, but thats not the mater. the matter are the too few amount of generated players. So I dont know how to improve the amount of the total players in my and the others teams (not by creating each player in the editor).

1 minute ago, Refax said:

When I want to start a new save in lower leagues (germany, there are just a few players in the teams), and I get (by start of the game when ticking the box to fill teams with players) in the most times 16 bad players, most under 23 and just ******** in this league, but thats not the mater. the matter are the too few amount of generated players. So I dont know how to improve the amount of the total players in my and the others teams (not by creating each player in the editor).

Is it the default database you're using, or an external one? 

What leagues are you setting up? 

What detail level on the leagues? 

Where are you setting yourself up as a manager, and what surrounding leagues? 

13 hours ago, rinso said:

Is it the default database you're using, or an external one? 

What leagues are you setting up? 

What detail level on the leagues? 

Where are you setting yourself up as a manager, and what surrounding leagues? 

1. External (but Im 99% sure thats not the matter)

2. Germany (up to 6th tier), England(4th tier), Italy(3rd Tier), Austria(2nd Tier)

3. In Germany there´s everything on detail

4. In Germany, especially the 6th league (Landesliga)