transfer market confusion

Il y a 4 heures, guilhermevalette a dit :

why we are almost obligated to sell our good playerz but it is almos impossible to buy others to replace. they never wants to sell their players and asks outlandish prices always? any hint?

I don't know the club you are managing, but if your are in the obligation to sell i suppose it's a small or medium club.

The other club don't want immediatly sell their best nuggets as you will did it. In my opinion, if you have a potential young star, you'll do all you can do to keep him at club.

AI club make the same thing. If they ask outlandish prices it's only to say you "I don't want to sell him !!".

In my game, i used to look at player on transfer list, loan list, or angry player (for different reason). Those last players are most open to a transfer in your club and they have often a accessible price.

You can also look at player whom there is one year left of contract. As IRL, club will rather send them than let them go for free.

guilhermevalette pretty much answered the question, you can often find players on the transfer market that you might be surprised are on there. These players can often be found at good prices, the only stumbling block may be their wage demands. Other than that, I would say that lots of clubs can be bargained down with on their prices for players and it also works the same way when selling, although this doesn't apply to every situation. For instance, i've managed to get an extra £30mil for a player through negotiations with the club trying to buy the player, not straight up cash, but still £30mil all the same. It all depends on the club you're dealing with.

Also when it comes to your own players and the likelihood of them wanting to leave, this could be avoided in most situations only if you're the sort of person to thoroughly scout for the right personality when making additions to your squad, but then doing that does narrow the potential pool of players a lot that would join your club and this could only probably be done with success at a top top club. 

Edited by mikenevo