bring back old realistic Turf in FM14

shwanko

amazing how you try to improve faces but not the turf which is main thing we focus at during matching taking out more 50-70% of our screen.

it is really shame that FM 20 turf look just changes in tone and colors !! but same way of using texture which is so simplified compared to what we had back at FM14.

I do Turf patchs and is not easy .. we have 1 seamless texture big with 4 same texture superimposed on it  to add some details ..while previous one back in FM14 was split into many textures depending on its location within the pitch which enable a rich looking realistic turf compared to mechanical robotic one in FM20 

it is shame really that FM 20 give us that now saying look how it is wet !!! what I see no thing wet !!! just different tone and color 

fm20_damp_grass.jpg

this is wet pitch guys but you will never have that with your simple way of doing turf 

article-2218748-1588DF3C000005DC-590_634

is sad that the following images will be from FM14 !!! where turf and matches looked more realistic 
FM is going backward here in an element which is main dominant feature of a match we are watching 

FM14
4JmA10s.jpg
tLvuck8.jpg

FM14-tactic-crossing-from-wings.png

maxresdefault.jpg

72640-games-review-football-manager-2012

compared to recent Turf simple way to texture it using one texture only !! Game at least graphically had gone backward sadly 

On 05/10/2019 at 11:19, shwanko said:

amazing how you try to improve faces but not the turf which is main thing we focus at during matching taking out more 50-70% of our screen.

it is really shame that FM 20 turf look just changes in tone and colors !! but same way of using texture which is so simplified compared to what we had back at FM14.

I do Turf patchs and is not easy .. we have 1 seamless texture big with 4 same texture superimposed on it  to add some details ..while previous one back in FM14 was split into many textures depending on its location within the pitch which enable a rich looking realistic turf compared to mechanical robotic one in FM20 

it is shame really that FM 20 give us that now saying look how it is wet !!! what I see no thing wet !!! just different tone and color 

fm20_damp_grass.jpg

this is wet pitch guys but you will never have that with your simple way of doing turf 

article-2218748-1588DF3C000005DC-590_634

is sad that the following images will be from FM14 !!! where turf and matches looked more realistic 
FM is going backward here in an element which is main dominant feature of a match we are watching 

FM14
4JmA10s.jpg
tLvuck8.jpg

FM14-tactic-crossing-from-wings.png

maxresdefault.jpg

72640-games-review-football-manager-2012

compared to recent Turf simple way to texture it using one texture only !! Game at least graphically had gone backward sadly 

Sadly I would have to agree 100%

• 2 months later...