Suggestion for Squad Dynamics

HTC

Hey guys. I think we need more positive interactions with squad. For example, im on a Greek side, have one Argentinian and transfer another one. Instead of my old one being delighted that i bring a player of his nationality, he is dissapointed that i bring a player that can steal his position. Same thing goes for so many other aspects of interaction. Thanks.

Kane and Rashford are English playing in England with a bunch of other England players.

Im in Greece, have ONE Argentinian, and bring another one. Im playing 4-4-2 and both players can play in 4 spots of my first eleven. ST, ST, ML, MR. And their best position is Striker for one and AML for the other. It makes no sense.

On the other hand i bring a Norwegian player and journalists ask me if there is a chance i bring one more for companionship. 

The game has so much depth which is perfect, but on the other hand there are so many weird things happening that ruin that depth and realism

5 hours ago, HTC said:

Kane and Rashford are English playing in England with a bunch of other England players.

Im in Greece, have ONE Argentinian, and bring another one. Im playing 4-4-2 and both players can play in 4 spots of my first eleven. ST, ST, ML, MR. And their best position is Striker for one and AML for the other. It makes no sense.

On the other hand i bring a Norwegian player and journalists ask me if there is a chance i bring one more for companionship. 

The game has so much depth which is perfect, but on the other hand there are so many weird things happening that ruin that depth and realism

Will Trippier be happy to see Walker come in at Atletico? I don't think so.

Companionship is something all players desire but not in their own position

1 hour ago, theonets said:

OP's players can play in multiple positions and their best/preferred positions are different. Your examples don't hold up.

4 hours ago, theonets said:

It's funny when you compare things like that while ignoring the fact that family, friends & culture are not a Ryanair flight away.

If you take Ukranian and Russian sides for example, if they have a Brazilian, they will certainly look to add a few more because it's just too difficult to adapt. Climate, lifestyle and social behavior are completely different.

I've never heard of a player unhappy that someone from their country arrived, regardless of position. oh, I work in football.