[Suggestion] Improve newgen PA

Enzu225

The newgens usually have low PA and each year the overall amount of good players declines. I think that there should be more 140-160 PA newgens (players who have decent potential, but will never become world class players). As it is, the majority of the players only have 120-135 PA. Although the number of 160+ PA newgens is realistic, the 140-160 PA amount is unrealistic.

Another thing to keep in mind is that although some players from smaller countries could have high PA (145+), they usually start out with very low CA (around 60) and take very long to reach their full potential (even if signed by top level clubs). If they are lucky, they may reach their potential when they turn 25 years old.

1 hour ago, Enzu225 said:

The newgens usually have low PA and each year the overall amount of good players declines. I think that there should be more 140-160 PA newgens (players who have decent potential, but will never become world class players). As it is, the majority of the players only have 120-135 PA. Although the number of 160+ PA newgens is realistic, the 140-160 PA amount is unrealistic.

Another thing to keep in mind is that although some players from smaller countries could have high PA (145+), they usually start out with very low CA (around 60) and take very long to reach their full potential (even if signed by top level clubs). If they are lucky, they may reach their potential when they turn 25 years old.

Might be worth checking out this thread: 

Seems like Weston has the opposite view of what you posted. PA-wise, there are more newgens with high PAs than in the starting database.

OK. I compared my own Football Manager 2018 save game files with genie scout (2018 and 2035 season). Seems true as far as CA and PA is concerned. However major African nations (Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Senegal and Cameron) have very weak overall abilities.

May be because only Germany, Spain, Brazil and Senegal are loaded.

Edited by Enzu225

• 11 months later...