Lack of Managerial Discipline

How can I get rid of this from some of my players? They get sent off and I issue a warning if they are first time offenders, if they are second time I fine them. Is there something I am missing that allows me to discipline the players?

ALso how do I get rid of the "has lost confidence in his managers ability" under slight concerns?

You tend to find this only occurs if you miss an opportunity to fine a player. So maybe they missed training, and you missed it or maybe missed the chance to warn/fine someone for getting sent off. The best way to fix it is to just make sure you give out punishments, if they deserved to get sent off - don't be afraid to fine them.

How can I get rid of this from some of my players? They get sent off and I issue a warning if they are first time offenders, if they are second time I fine them. Is there something I am missing that allows me to discipline the players?

ALso how do I get rid of the "has lost confidence in his managers ability" under slight concerns?

you can't get rid of them for getting sent off unless they are really hurting players like ben thatcher did to mendes a couple of years ago.

If they are getting sent off for doing something idiotic, like nasty two-footed hacks or handbags, you have to fine them first time really. With me, 2 yellows is a warning, straight red is a 1 week fine, violence is two weeks. If they are constantly costing me matches by being sent off all the time, they get transferred.

"lost confidence" is clearly a player with lowish loyalty who isn't impressed by the way things have been going under your management. Way to get rid of it is to win more matches or get rid of the player as he is likely to be a destabilising influence.

Archived