Lack quality of depth (center bk & forward)

I just dont get it I have 6 decent available player at CB but yet the team report and player are becoming unhappy at lack of depth in positions that all have players of sufficient quality. If your only playing for instance 2 CB then technically I have 4 replacements so where is the lack it in depth coming from I'm finding it hard to understand any help of information would be brilliant thanks lads :thup:

15596903529599106698262628710104.jpg

The crucial word is "quality' when describing the issue.  Clearly whoever prepared the report feels that although there is sufficient quantity, there is insufficient quality.  If you, as Manager, are happy with the quality, then don't stress too much on the report.

a lack of quality depth is just that. they dont consider your back up players to have quality

what star ratings are you looking at? if your 1st choice are 5's and the other back ups all 2 for example, that could be considered a problem

end of the day, you can always just tell players you are happy and you make the choices. but if there is a huge difference i would personally get rid of the 2 weakest and spend there wages on a player considered an improvement 

Just now, gaz&Sacha7 said:

I see what your saying tho having 4 stars and a back up of 2 stars maybe that's the problem then...

yeah, that is a big difference. if any of them dont have the potential to improve, or wont get the playing time required to do so i would scale down quantity for quality

how many wingers do you have? is it a big squad?

4 minutes ago, gaz&Sacha7 said:

How do I tell them that I'm happy with the squad then ? I'll put a pic up in second

i usually wait til they make a complaint as sometimes they are just slow to new signings or forget if they get a game or 2

Just now, lemeuresnew said:

yeah, that is a big difference. if any of them dont have the potential to improve, or wont get the playing time required to do so i would scale down quantity for quality

I've a squad 29 players but there a mixture of youth in there witch are not regulars 

15596933268113844502890667582765.jpg

8 minutes ago, lemeuresnew said:

Thanks for the help mate.

Archived