Throw in tactics being ignored!!!

I dont see the point In having the options there if the routine is ignored.

I tell 3 players to come short and for the fullback to pass short yet time after time the 3 players are literally always 10+ yards away sometimes they bunch up and stand together too. So how can you give the team instructions to come short and throw short since team instructions aren't followed?

20190505_192923.jpg

4 hours ago, jere_d said:

20190505_192923.jpg

As far as I know, the throw-in routine setup pertains to throw-ins that are taken in the opposition half and close to their penalty area (not in your own half). Btw, there are 3 of your players who came relatively close to the taker in this picture. Not too close though, but still available to receive the ball.

3 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

As far as I know, the throw-in routine setup pertains to throw-ins that are taken in the opposition half and close to their penalty area (not in your own half). Btw, there are 3 of your players who came relatively close to the taker in this picture. Not too close though, but still available to receive the ball.

They are nearly 18 yards away from the thrower. And 2 of them are standing in the same position. 

The people who showed for the ball are the same as in the tactics so I dont see why it isn't close enough.

Archived