Basqueing in the Glory - An All Basque Adventure

After some time away from the game, it's time to jump back into a new save. Decided to head to Spain and complete a Basque only challenge, starting from the bottom as Unemployed 20 year old, Aitor Otxoa from San Sebastian. The only rules are all players must be Basque, either through the youth academy or signings from the region. Manager moves to other Basque team's is allowed, but I will avoid any team already in the top flight. Spain is actually a country I have never started a save in, so let's hope we can have some fun along the way.

Image result for basque

Spanish 3rd Division - Group 4

With 12 of the 20 teams in the Basque Region needing a manager and with 0 knowledge of the teams, several seemed to stand out, Santurtzi, Santutxu, Lagun Onak and Pasaia. The biggest teams the league all have managers and/or are "B" or "C" teams, which I guess means it's going to be hard to get out of this league. Before two long, two teams had got in touch to start the journey....

Aa0mlGB.png

eVw03Rt.png

Welcome to the Basque Country. :thup:

If you get sacked, (or even if you leave), don't be afraid to spend a season at a B Team. It's not ideal, but it's not too bad either and can be used as a stepping stone. Most B Teams will be a abetter standard than you are at now anyway. 

Archived