When is next update being released?

Any idea when we are to expect the next update for the game? It’s in such a mess atm I’m finding it impossible to play and I’m surprised there hasn’t been a hotfix released for the player being unhappy with being dropped for one game bug a little sooner? It’s been 5-6 weeks since the last update that made the game the worst I’ve ever seen it. 

I’ve been going into the App Store pretty much 2 or 3 times a day since the last update to see if a new ones released but bored of checking now. Any kind of information would be cool at this point.

I can't wait to see what the new update brings. I have lost interest since the most recent update and no longer play. 

A minority seem to complain about the game being too easy, however most of us don't play for realism. I love taking a team from the lower leagues to champions league glory. Is it too easy? Hell no... I still have to perfect a tactic in order to do so, and use my scouts to bring in the next bargain superstar. Unrealistic? Yes. Easy? Not really. Should it be harder? I don't think so. What is needed is a deeper tactical system. That would by nature increase the difficulty of the game by making it harder to find that record breaking tactic. 

On 03/05/2019 at 21:25, ItzChris said:

I can't wait to see what the new update brings. I have lost interest since the most recent update and no longer play. 

A minority seem to complain about the game being too easy, however most of us don't play for realism. I love taking a team from the lower leagues to champions league glory. Is it too easy? Hell no... I still have to perfect a tactic in order to do so, and use my scouts to bring in the next bargain superstar. Unrealistic? Yes. Easy? Not really. Should it be harder? I don't think so. What is needed is a deeper tactical system. That would by nature increase the difficulty of the game by making it harder to find that record breaking tactic. 

You're wrong to say "a minority". A lot of people play for realism.

On 06/05/2019 at 19:31, Lillywhite Dean said:

You're wrong to say "a minority". A lot of people play for realism.

Really? Fair enough. I imagined if you were looking for realism then you wouldn't be playing the mobile version. Granted the full game is far more time consuming though, which is also why I don't play. 

I did enjoy playing the PC version and did find it too easy, however, I much prefer the handheld to be something easy to master due to the lack of time I have playing it. It still takes time and testing to make a tactic/team work and I think that's enough tbh. Just my two cents anyway. The developers are never going to be able to please everyone

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, ItzChris said:

The developers are never going to be able to please everyone

But we do try to ;)

(always attempt the impossible - it helps you achieve more than you might have thought possible :) )

Your probably gonna tell me im posting in wrong place but in additional comments section of questions asked of you by journos etc do they make any difference to the game? do you keep record of the ones people place, on your data base? same goes for player interaction it would be cool if you were keeping a record of answers to players ie. im not getting enough game time im unhappy - id like to reply well you wanted to leave for another club, you will have to prove you want to stay... or something along those lines and those comments when u make them make a difference. could also help with the random same old replys you have to give even tho none actually are that relevent to the situation. hope you get what i mean. 

• SI Staff
41 minutes ago, jack1980reacher said:

Your probably gonna tell me im posting in wrong place but in additional comments section of questions asked of you by journos etc do they make any difference to the game? do you keep record of the ones people place, on your data base? same goes for player interaction it would be cool if you were keeping a record of answers to players ie. im not getting enough game time im unhappy - id like to reply well you wanted to leave for another club, you will have to prove you want to stay... or something along those lines and those comments when u make them make a difference. could also help with the random same old replys you have to give even tho none actually are that relevent to the situation. hope you get what i mean. 

I'm afraid I didn't design that on the PC game (I stopped working actively on that around a decade ago I'm afraid - yeah I'm THAT old ;) ) so I can't say - I'd hope so :D

(in the FMM game all the comments you make do definitely have an effect and making the actual effect clearer is something I'm planning to look at in future versions)

• SI Staff
31 minutes ago, jack1980reacher said:

thanks for the reply mate.. could you suggest who to contact jn order to suggest/ find out if implemented on pc version?  Never played FMM. Maybe i should give it a go!! ...

Post in the 'General Discussions' section for that game, hopefully one of the developers or QA on the game will pick it up and reply ... 

Archived