FM17 Steam Key

I see a lot of people on these very forums proclaiming that FM17 is the best version of previous years. I never played it nor FM18 but I am keen to give it a go and compare to this year's effort. Question is, how do I get it on Steam? It isn't listed in the store. Can I Google for 'Steam Key' and buy from one of the many links that pop up? Are they even legitimate?

I would like a recommended way so I can play this game legally and above board. Thanks!

40 минут назад, sorrenmills сказал:

I see a lot of people on these very forums proclaiming that FM17 is the best version of previous years. I never played it nor FM18 but I am keen to give it a go and compare to this year's effort. Question is, how do I get it on Steam? It isn't listed in the store. Can I Google for 'Steam Key' and buy from one of the many links that pop up? Are they even legitimate?

I would like a recommended way so I can play this game legally and above board. Thanks!

You can buy steam keys for any games in web shops, but it must be trusted shop of course. I know two at least, but they are Russian and I'm not sure how it comfortable for you + have no idea about regions politics in Steam. Some games have a keys for different regions, some games activate in every steam account regardless of region. If I scared you, webshops of your country sell keys which exactly fit your account.

Also I want to inform you that Steam has refund option. Its not working if you buy steam key outside of Steam. 

5 hours ago, sorrenmills said:

Try Amazon UK

Archived