[FM19] France down to Level 17 CANCELLED (explaining why)

Hey guys. I want to advice you that France down to Level 17 update will be cancelled/suspensed. I believe you'll say: "Why did he do that? What a lazy guy, promises a thing and doesn't make it!", and that is why I sending this message.

Firstly, there are a lot of limitations in FM editor that doesn't allow me to make a complete update as I planned at the beginning. In addiction, I believe it is a waste of time to create thousands of teams that won't be playable and will exist only to complete cups. I'm a school student, so I can't allow that my favorite hobby embarass my other important things.

In addiction, I started together with sporadicsmiles a South & Central America leagues megapack. I'm focusing in this megapack because it will bring most productive results to FM itself as it boosts a continent with a short number of countries and leagues + gives to players a new array of countries, leagues and experiences. All this without wasting time with unuseful items and embarassing my brain and my routine.

I hope you guys understand, and yes, I can maybe back with the project if I see it will worth.

4 horas atrás, Bigpole disse:

If you can, you can release version down to lowest level 'without crashing'. I'd be 8-9 probably but it's up to you.

I will try to release a version down to Level 8 later, but I’ll be focusing on South & Central America megapack so it can linger a little to be released

14 horas atrás, phnompenhandy disse:

Don't worry. It's good of you to own up and not slink away quietly. All database editors here put tons of their own labour into these files for no cost, so nobody should complain if it doesn't work out.

Exactly, I can't wear out with something that probably will have bad results, you're totally right

• Wolf_pd changed the title to [FM19] France down to Level 17 CANCELLED (explaining why)

Archived