Really need help with my 3412

Hi guys hope you can help me out. I'm trying to recreate my beloved Sheffield United's tactic from yesterdays (12 march) 2-0 victory over Brentford but im struggling badly with getting decent performances from my strikers there are 2 many long shots my best player is always my Amc and im at a loss on what to do so any advice from anyone would really be greatly recieved thank you in advance ive attached the tactic if anyone wants to have a look at it again thanks guys 

Sheffield United_  Overview.png

wilder wip.fmf

That's not really how we played. We don't really play an attacking game in the FM sense. We play a more balanced approach but the roles make things more snappy. I just think you're struggling because of the high mentality, it's making decisions be rushed. You also struggle with providing support consistently to the front 3 because you opted for 2 DM's, so the SV needs time to reach the front. And while the SV is a fantastic role (one of the best in the game imo) it doesn't really suit the style you are going for. I think this is why the AM is the best player and you suffer from long shots.

As a fellow Blade myself and someone who recreates their tactics, I'd 100% say the mentality is no helping your cause. As your roles aren't that different to what I use.

Archived