Impossible to disable existing international competitions

DMaster2

It really annoy me how the current international competitions like FIFA World Cup or Euro Nations League cannot be disabled in any way in the editor. I've tried everything, from making it extinct, to remove partecipants to deleting them in the database. And yet they still pop up ingame like nothing happened.

I'm severely disappointed in how SI managed to ship the editor with such a blatant flaw.

30 minuti fa, peter.1986 ha scritto:

I think there is a way around it. Although I’ve not tried. 

I've tried almost everything. Both basic and advanced editor rules, tried to make them extinct, tried to remove teams from them, tried deleting them from the edited file, tried to change their setting (ie. from international finals to for example club cup). Nothing, nada. They are still in the game and there is nothing i can do to remove them so i can host my custom yearly world cup.

4 hours ago, DMaster2 said:

It really annoy me how the current international competitions like FIFA World Cup or Euro Nations League cannot be disabled in any way in the editor. I've tried everything, from making it extinct, to remove partecipants to deleting them in the database. And yet they still pop up ingame like nothing happened.

I'm severely disappointed in how SI managed to ship the editor with such a blatant flaw.

Making them extinct didn't work on my end either, but deleting them did work for me.

Archived