Be hired as U19 or reserve manager

Romano338

Hi

I have a suggestion for something that would be, in my opinion, very interesting: that you could be manager of U19, or reserve. Not manage them as you have the first team, but really be hired as U19 or reserve coach, and if you do a good job you can be promoted up until first team.
With the reserve, you could select U19 players, but if first team's manager take some reserve players, you can do anything but play without them (basically how it works IRL, of course).

I think it would be really fun.

9 hours ago, Romano338 said:

Hi

I have a suggestion for something that would be, in my opinion, very interesting: that you could be manager of U19, or reserve. Not manage them as you have the first team, but really be hired as U19 or reserve coach, and if you do a good job you can be promoted up until first team.
 With the reserve, you could select U19 players, but if first team's manager take some reserve players, you can do anything but play without them (basically how it works IRL, of course).

I think it would be really fun.

I'm afraid that was mentioned so many times they know if SI want or not to implement this in game.

Archived