[FM 2019] Basque Country Leagues

With this database, Basque Country secedes from Spain and have a football league system up to 4th tier + national cup. The new country replaces Kazakhstan that goes to Asia by geographical questions, being initially in position 53 in UEFA Coefficients and therefore having 3 berths for UEFA club competitions in 2019/20 (1 to Champions League preliminary round and 2 to Europa League preliminary round), remembering that there're no berths in 2018/19, so it needs to complete first season to start continental qualification. Meanwhile, Basque national football team is playable and disputes UEFA qualifiers to World Cup, but doesn't plays UEFA Nations League as Kazakhstan still plays (I will try to correct it later).

188px-Flag_of_the_Basque_Country_svg.png.efd3f5e4065fb74d6686ce6f31515289.png

BASQUE CLUB COMPETITIONS

Leagues:

Level 1 - Kutxabank Liga

Level 2 - Euskal Herriko Bigarren Maila

Level 3 - Euskal Herriko Hirugarren Maila

Level 4 - Euskal Herriko Laugarren Maila (2 subdivisions):

- Nafarroa/Iparralde

- Euskal Autonomi Erkidegoa

Cups:

Euskal Herriko Kopa

Euskal Herriko Superkopa

Other competitions:

U20 Leagues based in senior leagues (6 groups, 1 group for Level 1 to 3 and 3 groups of 14 for Level 4)

Reserve Leagues in the same model of U20 Leagues

U20 Cup

To play the database, click in the archive below and it will be downloaded, then put it in Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2019 > editor data. Then, launch Football Manager 2019, in the start menu, click in Career, in the Career Game Setup click in Databases and check the DB. After, just load it and enjoy!

UPDATE 31/01/19: Added U20 and reserve teams to all Basque clubs, with divisions based in senior club divisions and partially fixed regens (that means, now more regens come as Basque, but there are regens that still come out as Spanish/French)

Download here: Basque Country Leagues.fmf

Edited by Tonao

2 minutos atrás, Yespy13 disse:

Did you include Nafarroa and Iparralde?

Yes, they are within Basque Country and have their regional division in 4th tier as indicated below

11 horas atrás, Tonao disse:

Leagues:

Euskadi First Division

Euskadi Second Division

Euskadi Third Division

Euskadi Fourth Division - Nafarroa-Iparralde

Euskadi Fourth Division - Euskadi Probintzia

My proposition:

Leagues

Level 1: Euskal Herriko Lehenengo Maila or Kutxabank Liga (this last one would be a sponsorship with the biggest bank in the Basque Country)
Level 2: Euskal Herriko Bigarren Maila
Level 3: Euskal Herriko Hirugarren Maila
Level 4a: Euskal Herriko Laugarren Maila - Nafarroa/Iparralde
Level 4b: Euskal Herriko Laugarren Maila - Euskal Autonomi Erkidegoa

Cups

Euskal Herriko Kopa
Euskal Herriko Superkopa

This all are in basque and I think it could be interesting changing to Kutxabank Liga in the top level, quite realistic, I think.

1 minuto atrás, Yespy13 disse:

My proposition:

Leagues

Level 1: Euskal Herriko Lehenengo Maila or Kutxabank Liga (this last one would be a sponsorship with the biggest bank in the Basque Country)
Level 2: Euskal Herriko Bigarren Maila
Level 3: Euskal Herriko Hirugarren Maila
Level 4a: Euskal Herriko Laugarren Maila - Nafarroa/Iparralde
Level 4b: Euskal Herriko Laugarren Maila - Euskal Autonomi Erkidegoa

Cups

Euskal Herriko Kopa
Euskal Herriko Superkopa

This all are in basque and I think it could be interesting changing to Kutxabank Liga in the top level, quite realistic, I think.

Thanks dude, you helped me a lot, I will implement your propose in database. Are you fluent in Basque language?

14 minutos atrás, rodrigo363 disse:

The regens come out as Basque players?

They come out with dual nationality (Spanish/French and Basque), I still don't know to put regens to come as Basque-only, I believe that it is hard-coded then it can't be changed

hace 2 horas, Tonao dijo:

They come out with dual nationality (Spanish/French and Basque), I still don't know to put regens to come as Basque-only, I believe that it is hard-coded then it can't be changed

You need to put the reputation of the Basque Country high enough so the players "prefer" playing with EH than with Spain/France. 8000~ is ok, unrealistic though.

11 horas atrás, Yespy13 disse:

You need to put the reputation of the Basque Country high enough so the players "prefer" playing with EH than with Spain/France. 8000~ is ok, unrealistic though.

Maybe I can do it, the problem is exactly what you said, it will be a bit strange, but I will test it

8 horas atrás, Tonao disse:

Maybe I can do it, the problem is exactly what you said, it will be a bit strange, but I will test it

Tested it and some regens come as Basque-only now, but other players are coming out as Spanish/Basque with preference to play in Spain. Pre-game editor could have a option to change configuration of club regens

EDIT: Now there are regens enough to national football team

Edited by Tonao

15 minutos atrás, rodrigo363 disse:

Leaving with the double nationality I am satisfied.

Excellent work.

pd: Are you going to add youth divisions?

I added 1 hour ago in the new update, U20 team divisions based in senior divisions and national cup with all U20 Basque teams

Edited by Tonao

• 1 month later...

I have almost finished the first season but I noticed some "issues".

I think that the reputation of the ligue is too low. This is a problem because all the great talent in the top teams (Athletic Bilbao, Osasuna, Eibar, Sociedad) are sold for nothing to foreign teams. Maybe the solution is to set an higher reputation on the league or to ban the transfer window to those big team.

There are other two minor problems. The first one is the lack of transfer windows. You can buy and sell players whenever you want. I think that this should be fixed. The second one is that you cannot select jersey numbers. It is a little touch that is missing.

I like the fact that there are no problem with registrations so I can buy whoever I want.

PS

I like that you can still play the Copa del Rey in Spain.

Edited by Samos
Added infos

8 horas atrás, Samos disse:

I have almost finished the first season but I noticed some "issues".

I think that the reputation of the ligue is too low. This is a problem because all the great talent in the top teams (Athletic Bilbao, Osasuna, Eibar, Sociedad) are sold for nothing to foreign teams. Maybe the solution is to set an higher reputation on the league or to ban the transfer window to those big team.

There are other two minor problems. The first one is the lack of transfer windows. You can buy and sell players whenever you want. I think that this should be fixed. The second one is that you cannot select jersey numbers. It is a little touch that is missing.

I like the fact that there are no problem with registrations so I can buy whoever I want.

PS

I like that you can still play the Copa del Rey in Spain.

I can fix it when possible, I'm working for South & Central America megapack so it will need to wait a little, but I'll try to get a little time to fix it.

14 hours ago, Tonao said:

I can fix it when possible, I'm working for South & Central America megapack so it will need to wait a little, but I'll try to get a little time to fix it.

Thank you very much. I saw that it is most suited for the original database and not with the winter transfers one.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm keeping on playing your database and I've found another thing to change. After two yellow cards in different matches are disqualified. It is ok. But after that the players are disqualified after every yellow card. I think that it has to be changed. It is a little bit annoying.

3 horas atrás, Samos disse:

I'm keeping on playing your database and I've found another thing to change. After two yellow cards in different matches are disqualified. It is ok. But after that the players are disqualified after every yellow card. I think that it has to be changed. It is a little bit annoying.

Thanks for saying it to me, I will fix it now

1 minute ago, Tonao said:

Thanks for saying it to me, I will fix it now

Thank you very much. I'm trying to fix it with an edit file of my own in the meanwhile. I think that it would be ok to select "5, 10, 14, 17, 19, 20, etc" category.

If you want I attached the file with the edits.

Basque Updates.fmf

13 hours ago, Tonao said:

I attached your file now because you've added all fixes. Thanks by helping me.

I think that it needs some more work to do. Like a sort of a league for the youth teams.

BTW.

I changed the name of the national team to "Paesi Baschi" because I'm Italian. It has to be changed.

• 4 months later...
4 minutos atrás, omarsorto6 disse:

Yo Thank you @Tonao for all these data base u made this year , you  definitely made the game more fun for me this year . 👍🏽

Great to see that, thank you. that was my main target, expand the list of playable leagues and the FM gameplay, and it is awesome to see that I got it. In FM 2020 there will be more updates, I hope to get my targets again next year.

• 8 months later...
On 03/09/2019 at 15:09, Tonao said:

Que bom ver isso, obrigado. esse era meu objetivo principal, expandir a lista de ligas jogáveis e a jogabilidade de FM, e é incrível ver que eu consegui. No FM 2020, haverá mais atualizações, espero conseguir minhas metas novamente no próximo ano.

Tonao você tem algum plano em trazer essa liga para o FM 20 ?

• 3 months later...