Add 'referee review' to pre-match ideas/scouting/feedback/instructions

optimusprimal82

Hey All,

Haven't had too much an issue with red cards (despite utilising hard tackling and counter-press), however just had six across 3 of the last 4 games of my season. We'd already won promotion so I guess I could roleplay and suggest my guys were playing with hangovers/were still drunk, more realistically though, after digging deeper it seems I could have predicted I'd had problems if i'd spotted that people such as this zealot would be officiating (still looking for the guy who gave me 3 in the same game!) :D

image.thumb.png.d38da759deab8f972c8953f56907c7aa.png

image.thumb.png.8d2a6949c8af55ee1961be3aba274bc7.png

Seem to have some memory of this - or at least something like this - being a feature previously? If not, is it possible to get the scout/ass man to do a bit of research into the ref ahead of the game and report back with a warning if the grim reaper will be wielding the whistle? Just a heads up to maybe tone down tackling/pressing as the ref has given out cards like confetti etc? I hadn't even thought of res all that much for the last few versions now i think about it which is weird considering how much they like to be centre of attention irl!

Thanks all! :)

My bad, I hadn't spotted this bit on the match preview;

image.thumb.png.57182bcadf091af6516d086d559e5493.png

But again - if your ass man etc could dig deeper into that it'd be sound - my staff are telling me to use 'stay on feet' ahead of this game to give us a better chance of winning, but there's no real context there - why will that give us a better chance? Because their players are very skillful and will skin us too easily? Because the referee is a card fiend and we'll end up with only 9 players on field if not?

Thanks all :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived