[Suggestion] Stadium editor.

nikolaosaek

The most ugly thing in FM is the stadiums. I really wonder if you guys ever been at a football stadium. Because how do you explain ALL stadiums are with 4 parts and not round build?? Even the real stadiums that are build with all around stage at the game there are just 4 parts!!! I even manage to get a new stadium build with 35000 capacity. The game build a stadium with four HUGE parts!! The post ugly thing I ever saw!! So you guys must give us the option to EDIT the existing stadiums at least so we can build them to look as football stadiums and not that annoying thing you guys call stadiums.

Check your disgusting stadium below.........

stadium.png

SI are happy to listen to suggestions and requests about the game, but please cut out the abuse and personal digs at the developers on the official forum.

I note also that you have already raised this as a feature request, which has been acknowledged and reviewed, so please do not raise this again.

8 hours ago, FrazT said:

SI are happy to listen to suggestions and requests about the game, but please cut out the abuse and personal digs at the developers on the official forum.

I note also that you have already raised this as a feature request, which has been acknowledged and reviewed, so please do not raise this again.

I play this game since it was CC. Nothing mate is personal, believe me. Its just talking to your friends. I feel this game like MY game also. Sorry if you got it wrong.

• FrazT locked this topic

Archived