Data analysis facilities upgrade - Worth it?

Gives you more accurate data when scouting teams and producing the analysis report from your games, wether you think thats worth it if you use these is up to you. The only thing i employ a data analysis for is so the match review option is unlocked in training. Im sure that someone will be able to give you more detail as to what improving the facilities will do. Could just be a role play thing!

2 hours ago, deaks500 said:

Gives you more accurate data when scouting teams and producing the analysis report from your games, wether you think thats worth it if you use these is up to you. The only thing i employ a data analysis for is so the match review option is unlocked in training. Im sure that someone will be able to give you more detail as to what improving the facilities will do. Could just be a role play thing!

What do you mean "more accurate data?"

Does this mean that if you have average Data Facilities, the Analysis reports could be wrong until you upgrade the facilities?

@OP

I really don't think you will find an answer . I have searched multiple threads and they all say the same thing: "Better data facilities = More accurate and detailed analysis reports" --> Vague responses. No one cares to explain what the upgrade does with in-game terms. And of course, no one from SI answers...

My experience with the data analysis facilities is that when they're a higher level you get more information about the opponent with respect to their formation, position roles and I think also mentality.

If you're strapped for cash you probably don't need them. But I still upgrade them once money is flowing in as it can be nice to know if they play with wingers versus inside forwards and whatnot.

Archived