elano better then ronlado??????

rtgr

i play him in attacking midfield with an arrow pointing towards the strikers role and is sometimes used as the playmaker but lately been playing on the right due to bentleys injury

ha ha, there is only onedecent team that plats in sky blue, and thats my beloved coventry (lol). nah seriously, i prefer your lot to all the plastic reds fans (is it true that noone who lives in manchester support united ?). anyway, back on track, elano looks good for free-kicks and corners too ...?

aye hes awesome doesnt score that many free kicks but corners top notch richards wouldnt have his 11 goals if it wasnt for him (use the corner tactic too i might add wich will be the reason for that)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deano1:

i prefer your lot to all the plastic reds fans (is it true that noone who lives in manchester support united ?) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there a need to make comments like that?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deano1:

ha ha, there is only onedecent team that plats in sky blue, and thats my beloved coventry (lol). nah seriously, i prefer your lot to all the plastic reds fans (is it true that noone who lives in manchester support united ?). anyway, back on track, elano looks good for free-kicks and corners too ...? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol im not even from manchester and im not a fan of the team im arsenal.... just started as city for abit of fun always choose a team like that to take to the top

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phil FTM:

Man City researcher went a bit crazy doing his stats. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i bet!!! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by polat_dgn:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phil FTM:

Man City researcher went a bit crazy doing his stats. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i bet!!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, he didn't. It's a bug with the engine massively overrating him due to his ridiculous amount of positions and his complete one-footedness.

In the actual database he's pretty well rated, but the game is forcing all of his stats up by three each, just as it's choking Cronaldo's stats down by 1-2 each.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arathonas:

In the actual database he's pretty well rated, but the game is forcing all of his stats up by three each, just as it's choking Cronaldo's stats down by 1-2 each. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whether it is doing such things or not, (as I understand it you're correct), Ronaldo has had a god like season for my United side, whereas Elano has not perfromed brilliantly for City.

(is it true that noone who lives in manchester support united </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live in Manchester and have supported Utd since I was born. icon_rolleyes.gif

And btw - At every City home game the whole of town of Stockport empty out to watch them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tomtuck01:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arathonas:

In the actual database he's pretty well rated, but the game is forcing all of his stats up by three each, just as it's choking Cronaldo's stats down by 1-2 each. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whether it is doing such things or not, (as I understand it you're correct), Ronaldo has had a god like season for my United side, whereas Elano has not perfromed brilliantly for City. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here. icon_smile.gif

• 3 years later...

Archived