FM19 Queries

Hey guys, I have a few questions about FM 19 1f642.png:) 

1. Do you know why Costa Rica cannot be chosen? I wanted to select them as a national team to coach but they were not in the list. In FM 16 I was able to play with them...

2. When managing a national team, on search players, how can I exclude the players from national pool?

3. Is there any way to change my picture as head coach? In FM 16 i was able to load a picture from my computer, but now, the only option in game if to create your own face :(

Thank you!

Thanks benny, you almost helped me!

I want to manage the Costa Rica National Team, not a team from Costa Rica's leagues.

So my questions still stand, if anyone has any ideas, please!

27 minutes ago, Tinu said:

I want to manage the Costa Rica National Team, not a team from Costa Rica's leagues.

Well, he did answer you question. Load all players so you get enough in your save to be able to manage the national team.

1 hour ago, Tinu said:

You will only be able to take over the national team if there are enough players of that nationality in the database you have chosen. I don't quite remember what that number is, but loading up countries close to Costa Rica and countries with lots of Costaricans playing there will add to the pool. 

I'm using large database. i selected playable mexic and view only US from neighborhood countries, Argentina and Brazil, All the major European countries. So from this point of view i think i'm ok.

Plus, in FM16, i had less countries selected and i was able to Manage Costa Rica National Team.

Is anyone managing Costa Rica? What are your selected leagues?

Also please on the other two questions if anyone has some ideas:

2. When managing a national team, on search players, how can I exclude the players from national pool?

3. Is there any way to change my picture as head coach? In FM 16 i was able to load a picture from my computer, but now, the only option in game if to create your own face :(

Thank you!

Now you helped a lot :D
Appreciated, thanks!

I got the part about Costa Rica. It was strange for me as in the previous FM that i played i did not encountered this issue.

About the manager picture, it seems i do not have that option..FM.thumb.png.86506499c5aec2d94667a95be78f9353.png

Archived