Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pratik

Help with Ratinho

10 posts in this topic

Hi, i have just started a new league on the 8.02 patch with Barcelona, i am trying to find Eduardo Ratinho, but he is nowhere to be seen, lol. I checked he plays for Toulouse on loan right now, but i cant seem to see him there either. Has his name been changed in the new patch? I am using the large database too if it helps.

Thanks

Hi, i have just started a new league on the 8.02 patch with Barcelona, i am trying to find Eduardo Ratinho, but he is nowhere to be seen, lol. I checked he plays for Toulouse on loan right now, but i cant seem to see him there either. Has his name been changed in the new patch? I am using the large database too if it helps.

Thanks

Have you checked your filters to make sure you havn't filtered out players who are on loan or unavailable?

yeh no filters on at all, everyone even my own teams players are on the list to see.

Try the search function and type in his name. He should come up, just click on his name and should take you to his screen.

If that doesn't work, then I'm not sure.

maybe your database isnt large enough to include him or maybe he is under a different name, like pato used to use his real name (alexandre)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulHartman71:
oh I thought you were talking about OTF Ratinho </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same, i was wondering what he had done

i have the english, italian and spanish leagues loaded on a large database. dunno still wasn't able to find him, might just try and get alves. thanks anyway.

Ratinho appears in Medium database aswell, but his stats were downgraded!