Transfer history doesn't show more than one season

I'm not sure if this is a bug or I clicked in some box when creating the game, but on my FC Lausanne-Sport game which is now 9 seasons in and there's never more than one year of transfers shown, I can't roll through the history of transfers for me or any team for that matter.

Is this a bug or some setting I chose, because in other games I've played it's not been like this, I've been able to go back thru the years for all teams and look at each seasons transfers.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Loren1983 said:

In tablet version you can't see previous seasons transfers. In PC version yo can see it, but not in the tablet.

I don't know why SIGAMES do this. It seems to be easy to add this feature but they never do it.

Tablets have memory restrictions that PCs don't have. They could do it but that would probably mean that the season limit of 30 seasons would have to be less, just an example.

hace 4 horas, Lucas dijo:

Tablets have memory restrictions that PCs don't have. They could do it but that would probably mean that the season limit of 30 seasons would have to be less, just an example.

OK Lucas. I don't know much about this kind of things. I supuse that if the game can save the history of all the players, it could save too the Transfer History. :rolleyes:

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, johangod said:

I'm actually on the PC version of the game btw - Totally forgot to mention it sorry, but I have this on the PC version ...

Tick remove nation and league restrictions when starting a new game...

Archived