Moving the Sports Interactive folder

This will usually work, but I would recommend, if it was possible, that you leave the SI folders in their default location, as it has been known to cause issues for some users.  If there was anything that you could move, try that first.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/11/2018 at 05:34, FrazT said:

This will usually work, but I would recommend, if it was possible, that you leave the SI folders in their default location, as it has been known to cause issues for some users.  If there was anything that you could move, try that first.

Why can't we do this through the game anymore? This used to be an option in the games! My C drive is a small SSD purely for my OS so 10GB of graphics is a cuntload I don't want.

I know you probably can't do anything but it's ***** it can't be changed. Such a basic feature removed but hey, we got more options at press conferences for the assistant manager to use.

1 hour ago, elliott1873 said:

Why can't we do this through the game anymore? This used to be an option in the games! My C drive is a small SSD purely for my OS so 10GB of graphics is a cuntload I don't want.

I know you probably can't do anything but it's ***** it can't be changed. Such a basic feature removed but hey, we got more options at press conferences for the assistant manager to use.

See if the above solution works first before you decide to fill the thread with profanities.  It works for me fine, takes no time at all.

I used this guide to free up 25Gb on my SSD 

1 hour ago, bennytee said:

See if the above solution works first before you decide to fill the thread with profanities.  It works for me fine, takes no time at all.

I used this guide to free up 25Gb on my SSD 

It works, I never said it didn't work. I said a feature that used to be in the game has been removed for no reason.

2 hours ago, elliott1873 said:

It works, I never said it didn't work. I said a feature that used to be in the game has been removed for no reason.

Hell of a rant for something you'd already sorted then :D

I think the problem was if I recall that you could move the location of a save but it would also mean you would have to move all of the game stuff as well so they got rid of it

On a side note SSD's are as low as £20 for 120gb.  I think i'm going to get one just to house Football manager

Archived