Club Legend

TerminalPortugal

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

October 2019

2a88e4b130847e6761f5bd260652c965.png

This month was mostly concerned with the cups and we managed to get into the final of Champions League by overcoming Egyptian side Ismaily and look good value to get into the final of Angolan Cup.

02c8364ed0f07c456d992d2b97a6cbea.png

We are going to win the league, at the other end of the league Namibe look doomed and its still to play for between Porcelana, Lobito and Soyo.

November 2019

8b79b194bc00e6f02440f595e9586926.png

So it ends with the crescendo as we sweep every trophy going, to complete a Quintuple (if you count the two Super Cups). Amazing year and we just continued our insane form into the business end of the season.

6abc42549f000534353f80d96b7dfa19.png

The league table sees us drop two points all season as we finish 15 points ahead of Kabuscorp. Primeiro de Agosto really suffered this season, and I fear they might be at a transition phase now and we may not see them up there again for a while. At the other end of the table Atletico Namibe, Porcelana and Academica Lobito face the drop.

Players of the Season

c830a1b3be80ff7584e23f0e74a9ce29.png

This guy has been absolutely amazing once again. Last season he scored 70 goals, this season it's 60 and having moved up to Champions League football. He is the equivalent of Cristiano Ronaldo in Africa. Another superb season from this guy.

49ffcfe39ef5831d444b517cbf9811ea.png

I said this kid was a superb pick up and he has shown it this season, with a staggering 42 goal return and at just 18 years of age. It's no surprise that he is no a regular fixture in the Angolan setup.

095b7ff4f1f7cb8cc9f4a2d28d3c7c3e.png

Armand is a player who has probably not got the recognition he deserves. The Cameroonian at first was playing second fiddle to Ito, but with Ito moving to China, he has stepped up in a big way and that rating of just above 8 from the centre of midfield really shows how superb he has been all season and how integral he has been to setting up attacks but also keeping the ball out of our net.

I actually want to ask the readers a question. Since I have no idea what the coding in the game is to become a legend at a club, should I hold out at the same club until I achieve it in-game, or should I use my own judgement to determine whether I would be viewed as a legend at the club?

For example I am pretty sure in a real life situation at this club, I would probably the biggest legend in the history of the club, considering what they won before my tenure and what they have won since, including the undefeated seasons and African competitions.

Whats your view, I would like to hear it?

I don't know the exact algorithms, of course, but I think becoming a legend as a manager is a combination of a long tenure at a club and several major trophies.

If you want to move around more and keep the save fresh, maybe change your goal to "just" becoming an icon?

15 hours ago, TerminalPortugal said:

I actually want to ask the readers a question. Since I have no idea what the coding in the game is to become a legend at a club, should I hold out at the same club until I achieve it in-game, or should I use my own judgement to determine whether I would be viewed as a legend at the club?

For example I am pretty sure in a real life situation at this club, I would probably the biggest legend in the history of the club, considering what they won before my tenure and what they have won since, including the undefeated seasons and African competitions.

Whats your view, I would like to hear it?

Yes, put a poll out at the end of each season to see what we think. I think you are a ledgend, and you should be allowed to leave now

7 hours ago, dllu said:

I don't know the exact algorithms, of course, but I think becoming a legend as a manager is a combination of a long tenure at a club and several major trophies.

If you want to move around more and keep the save fresh, maybe change your goal to "just" becoming an icon?

3 hours ago, SmileFaceGamer said:

Yes, put a poll out at the end of each season to see what we think. I think you are a ledgend, and you should be allowed to leave now

Both good ideas, I think I will combine them to some degree. I think once I feel that it is possible that I could be treated as a legend at the club I will release a poll for you guys to then vote. I will include a few different options which will then guide what I do next.

Obviously if the game says I'm a legend then no poll required.

Cheers for the comments.

Although I think the poll for this leg will only go up after next season.

6890d3aec2d9541fa7f96ee800a6e32a.png

Recent arrival Macaba, moves on to Primeiro de Agosto as I try to somewhat trim the squad. He was a good option but I managed to push up the value of the player to Primeiro to the point where I was willing to accept. He was a rotation player and I am not too concerned with selling him. It also broke the Primeiro de Agosto transfer record which was interesting.

34b36667f1cff925f23cd0c5fae98a99.png

The DoF decided to release these players, highlighting that he is a bit wasteful sometimes paying fees for some of these guys and then letting them walk a few months later. i could have intervened but I only intervene when it is clearly ridiculous that he is letting a good player go.

February 2020

0a33156a71208c2ac503a1f519ffd951.png

The season kicked off in earnest as we pushed through Senegal outfit Casa Sport in the Champions League Prelims. We one our first game of the Girabola against Nacional 4-2, to continue our crazy form in the league. We have not lost in the league for something like 2 and half years now.

March 2020

2f87953556b526fe8b3760a134395287.png

Another sterling month, as we put the league to the sword, and Diables Noir did not repeat their preseason win over us as we beat them 7-0 on aggregate. The defense is looking very tight at the moment and we of course scoring plenty of goals as well.

ef4ebc1ae4b77d10a74396bccaa1665a.png

We are top on goal difference from Kabuscorp, who have started the new season just as impressively as ourselves. Our loanee Pedro Bangui has been banging in the goals for them, hopefully it doesn't bite us in the ass.

April 2020

fb3e85326d12ff9e9776afa52856fc7d.png

Well this month is as close to perfection as you can get. When your worst result is a 5-0 win, I reckon your doing okay. Conceding none this month, shows we are still becoming better, as difficult as that is to believe.

31fe3ee26ef7de1c80807b8f9947e585.png

3 points clear, but Interclube giving us a good run for our money. Our goal difference is absolutely ridiculous after 12 games!

Archived