Player Valuation-Despite Talent & Potential

Hey

I have this really talented player, and his drawing attention for the likes of Inter Milan, Liverpool, AC Milan, Marseille & about 12 other clubs.

Here is the player

20180617222851_1.thumb.jpg.ba706e3e0ee4cdd638b78f1dab62c86a.jpg

As you can see his valued very conservatively. I had a look at his under-the-hood stats and his CA-143 PA-157

Liverpool made an offer: 210,000, i countered with 5 million, immediately withdrew, players in the game playing who aren't even as good are going for 5 - 7 million.

I know my club reputation isn't the best, but again looked under the hood, its 5150, his a top player with the potential to be a premier league starter for sure, his also played very well in the champions league where i defeated PSG in the group stage twice this season.

This is value so low because of the reputation of the league and club, despite paying in the group stage of the champions league in 3 of the last 4 years

He's low end squad player level for Liverpool, probably a bit underestimated by their scouts, and you're asking to absolutely smash the transfer record of a league that let similar standard players go for well under £1m (it's the typical transfer fees for the league entered into the database that are hurting you here)

IRL he'd be considered a cheap punt, and moving his asking price up to the level of a player with actual Premier League experience is going to make them rather less interested.

• 1 month later...

IIRC, every nation has certain market value depending on reputation. i.e in england a player with same reputation like yours worth 2mil, in italy ,spain, germany he worth 1,5mil while in czech he just worth 185k. just like in portugal there's a lot of cheap and young player because in portugal the certain value depending on reputation is very cheap.

Archived