Small Icons (Injured, Wanted, Unhappy etc)

cully09

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been asked but I scoured the forums and can not find the information. Is there a way to change the appearance of the Small Icons (Injured, Wanted, Unhappy etc) and where are the files located?

Thanks

I had to recreate my skin as I lost all my information due to a hard drive failure and I can't remember how to include home grown status and other pieces of information in the "player status information" column. So first in the table is "Position Selected". I am talking about the next column which says "INF". Furthermore, you can see 26px boxes/buttons which say things like wnt, int, trv, tut etc. Can someone please tell me which panel would allow me to add, modify, delete entries in that particular column?. Thanks. 

Squad-View.png 

If you want to use the expanded Inf column in the customize view options select the Player Status (General) option, not sure if you can change what items show as it's context sensitive homegrown icons will only generally show up if the matchday rules require homegrown players. You might be able to alter the status but you'd need to probably look at the files in the sections or classes folders.

Archived