Bought sports bundle but no touch

Hi. I am not sure if this is the right place for it. I bought the Sega sports bundle. I received all games except for Football Manager Touch 2018. Can anyone help? There is also a topic about it in the Steam forum for Football Manager 2018. Can anyone from SI please confirm it.

I had an email from Valve saying you only get Football Manager touch 2018 if you buy Football Manager 2018 on it's own. However I looked at the news heading in my Football Manager 2018 library item and this is not the case. It clearly stated the bundle included Touch. I didn't receive the Touch version of the game at all and neither did some Steam users.

Hi. My Steam store page says Touch was included at 50% off. Here is a copy from Steam:

Weekend Deal - Sega Sports Games up to 75% off!

Save 50% on Football Manager 2018 and Football Manager Touch 2018, 75% on Eastside Hockey Manager and Motorsport Manager as part of this week's Weekend Deal*!

6 hours ago, FrazT said:

If you bought from SEGA then it would make sense to direct your question to them

I asked them but no reply. I tried a couple times. It was even mentioned on their Facebook page as I follow them on Facebook.

5 hours ago, mack4ever said:

The Steam store page for the Sega Sports Bundle clearly states the following:

"Includes 3 items: Eastside Hockey Manager, Football Manager 2018, Motorsport Manager"

I don't see FM2018 Touch on that list...

Unless they changed it when I bought it because I see different wording to that now on Steam.

1 hour ago, CesUtd said:

Hi. My Steam store page says Touch was included at 50% off. Here is a copy from Steam:

Weekend Deal - Sega Sports Games up to 75% off!

Save 50% on Football Manager 2018 and Football Manager Touch 2018, 75% on Eastside Hockey Manager and Motorsport Manager as part of this week's Weekend Deal*!

Though that doesn't make any mention of the Game Bundle, that's just stating that the games were on sale individually.

Your best bet is to contact Sega directly as they are the ones that will have decided what games were included with the bundle and will be able to fix it if it should have included the Touch Mode.

Archived