3D Capability

I have just recently installed FM18 and I noticed that I have a one star rating for 3D capability, does anybody know if this is likely to have any effect on my ability to play/view the game? I have never had a problem with any of the previous versions in terms of being able to play the game in 3D, apart from there being no fans in the stadiums. I'm only asking because I have yet to play any matches and want to double check that I'm not going to have any problems before I attempt to do so

I don't have problems when it comes to game speed as I have all the leagues loaded in about 5 or 6 countries and still have a 4.5 star rating

4 hours ago, Carlos92 said:

I have just recently installed FM18 and I noticed that I have a one star rating for 3D capability, does anybody know if this is likely to have any effect on my ability to play/view the game? I have never had a problem with any of the previous versions in terms of being able to play the game in 3D, apart from there being no fans in the stadiums. I'm only asking because I have yet to play any matches and want to double check that I'm not going to have any problems before I attempt to do so

I don't have problems when it comes to game speed as I have all the leagues loaded in about 5 or 6 countries and still have a 4.5 star rating

The 3D rating is a snapshot of your computer's ability to handle the 3D match engine and is usually a reflection of your graphics card.  If your card is integrated onto the motherboard, this will not normally be as strong as a dedicated card, but that does not mean that the machine will be unable to run the game in 3d  Try the game and be prepared to reduce your graphics quality in preferences and see how it goes.  Make sure also that your graphics card is running the latest driver

Archived