Graphics

Hello,

Never had a problem with this with any version of FM before. For some reason my graphics won't load, I have ensured everything is locate in the correct folders. Skin cache has been cleared and Reload skin cache has been ticked.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Thank you

2 hours ago, JKing301992 said:

Ahhh I see, Thanks mate I’ll have a look today.

Seems weird but I don’t like to start a game if it doesn’t look authentic if that makes sense, just bugging me that this is the first time I’ve ever had a problem with this.

Best to ask in the Skinning Hideout. Almost always, similar issues are somehow related to the way or location the user has installed the files, even if they have done everything right.

It's generally something relatively minor and quickly solved once identified. I suggest you post screenshots of the locations where your graphics are located and also of how they look in-game at present. Have you untick the use skin cache button? You only mention that you have cleared the cache, which isn't the same thing ;)

Happily, graphics can be added, modified, removed and overhauled even after starting a new game.

21 minutes ago, Mons said:

Best to ask in the Skinning Hideout. Almost always, similar issues are somehow related to the way or location the user has installed the files, even if they have done everything right.

It's generally something relatively minor and quickly solved once identified. I suggest you post screenshots of the locations where your graphics are located and also of how they look in-game at present. Have you untick the use skin cache button? You only mention that you have cleared the cache, which isn't the same thing ;)

Happily, graphics can be added, modified, removed and overhauled even after starting a new game.

Thanks for your reply pal appreciate your help! I'm gonna start again just to cover my own tracks. We will see though!

Thanks again!

Archived