[FM 18] The Ballad of Stalin ‘El Bobo’ Pinzón – Part 1: One Zulte to Rule Them All… and in the Darkness Bind Them

ManUtd1

10 minutes ago, kidthekid said:

Ha ha, Maertens must have impostor syndrome when he gets to training. But his average rating is pretty good though.  I'm surprised at all the international caps from France, Germany and Belgium that you have in your squad. 

It is indeed a good squad.

Maertens plays well in matches, which boggles my mind at times.  He's in the 2nd XI now, though.  As long as he doesn't get too mad about that (we have more than enough matches in Belgium...), he should be with the squad for a long, long time.

As for the caps, it's all about buying them young.  The big French and German clubs are circling, but no one has thrown their toys out of the pray just yet...

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An extra-time win over Real Madrid in the Super Cup?  Yes, please. 

Having to see Ronaldo ripping off his shirt after taking a throw in?  No, thank you.  No matter how impressive the technique.

9de55c0ae5fb04b8cc35345a36411419.jpg e77724a17cea2683f6ade8c1f1f8e6b5.png 

202 caps?!?!  Wow.  

• 1 month later...
On 23/04/2018 at 09:07, OnlyLyon said:

Fantastic success, congrats!

Your team already looks like a winning machine. You should be a continental terror next season, if you can keep your players during the break.

Thanks, man -- I actually played through the next season (didn't update it) and was eliminated in the CL semifinals.  I've put the save to bed as my heart wasn't in it -- having taken a break from FM for a little bit, I've got a new saves up and running now.

Le 31/05/2018 à 06:33, ManUtd1 a dit :

Thanks, man -- I actually played through the next season (didn't update it) and was eliminated in the CL semifinals.  I've put the save to bed as my heart wasn't in it -- having taken a break from FM for a little bit, I've got a new saves up and running now.

Hey. Just posted in your new thread but wanted to say thanks for the update here. Cheers.

Archived